Ask
    gblake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Plumbing pipe
    What is Schedule 40 and Schedule 80?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Hi gblake, pease click on the link below and you will see the differences between schedule 40-80, the wall thickness on Schedule 80 is more than schedule 40, Thanks.

John

PVC and CPVC Pipes - Schedule 40 & 80

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vent pipe sizing in plumbing [ 2 Answers ]

Dear member, Please advise me with vent pipe sizing for different plumbing services. Regards engineerane

Plumbing pipe makes a noise [ 8 Answers ]

When I turn the hot water on in the kitchen sink there is a hammering sound in the hot water pipes. It doesn't happen when I turn on the cold water. I got under the house and I can feel the vibration in the pipes. The house is about 30 years old and it just started making the noise. No...

Plumbing pipe noises [ 3 Answers ]

A hammering sound was occurring whenever a shower or sink were turned on or a toilet flushed. Also occurred when water entered the washing machine. The sound occurred consistently. Sometimes the hammering was extremely loud and accompanied by an equally loud groaning / deep sounding knocking or...

Plumbing supply pipe [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of pipes can I use to connect the hot water supply in my shower other than galvanized or copper? Thanks

Air Chamber Plumbing Pipe [ 8 Answers ]

We have had Water hammer happening at our house. While remodeling our bathroom, we discovered that the previous owners had drilled a hole in the plumbing air chamber pipe to run electrical wire to a new light they had installed!:eek: We have removed the electrical wire from the pipe. So our...

View more questions Search