Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helpneeded1212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 01:36 AM
    Bleeding down below
    I was touched down below the other day and being a virgin I haven't done much before... sad at my age I know... however I have bled ever since though and I was wondering when does this stop and is it normal?:)
    cmc1985 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2008, 01:39 AM
    I wouldn't worry about it. :) It could be your period just happened to come afterwards? LOL It depends on how long it has been bleeding really.. and how much. If it's just a little bit I really wouldn't worry. :)
    Helpneeded1212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 01:44 AM
    However I am on the pill and still taking it at the moment so I don't really see how it can be my period
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 04:44 AM
    You still have a period when you are on the pill as you should know. Assuming its not the week for the dummy pills (the 7 that do nothing or just provide iron depending on what you take) which is the week you would have it.

I'm assuming your reason for being on the pill is to regulate an irregular menstral cycle. It could also be breakthrough bleeding. If it keeps up or is heavy I'd talk with your gynocologist to be safe.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 03:32 AM
    Can you tell us how old are You please ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

I'm. Bleeding? [ 8 Answers ]

Yeah, well this afternoon I coughed up blood (not a lot,. ) Nothing hurt My thought feels kind of sore though, but I feel just fine I'm going to the doctor in a couple of days (or tomorrow) Anybody know what I have? Is it dangerous?

Bleeding after sex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time and didn't bleed. However the second time I had sex I bled a lot and I was in pain for a few days. About a week later my boyfriend was fingering me and it hurt. I also bled after that. Since that day I have had a pain in my stomach right under...

Bleeding after sex [ 3 Answers ]

My period is due in 2 days although I bleed after sexual intercourse, which has never happened before. We have had unprotected sex a few times. Could I be pregnant?

Will there be bleeding? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if there will be bleeding after taking Pill 72 ?

View more questions Search