Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ash2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Bleeding after sex
    My period is due in 2 days although I bleed after sexual intercourse, which has never happened before. We have had unprotected sex a few times.
    Could I be pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 14, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Bleeding after sex is usually the result of trauma to the vaginal tissue. Has the sex been rough recently?
    brittany550 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ash2007
    my period is due in 2 days although i bleed after sexual intercourse, which has never happened before. we have had unprotected sex a few times.
    could i be pregnant??
    I have too but it's a light bleeding and I am scared that I am spotting or something:confused:
    fairskin Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 02:23 AM
    Bleeding after or during sex can be an indication of cervical and vaginal cancer. I suggest you see your doctor for more information. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding After Sex [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: OK hey all! First off... Everytime after me and my boyfriend has sex, I get up to go use the restroom, and when I whip I'm bleeding! Not heavly, but a faded red coloring! This happends every time we have sex! What is this caused by, and is it OK that I bleed?

Bleeding from sex [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex the other night and used a lubricated condom. After, I started bleeding and have been bleeding for two days. Its bright red blood and its spotting. I think I'm allergic to latex. I have had problems before with condoms but I never bled before. Any ideas what it could be? ...

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have had sex only a couple of times now an even then my partner has not gone all the way in. but when we have finished having sex I seem to bleed, it is only light but I may bleed for up to 2 weeks I am very concerned I am reluctant to go and see the...

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I have been bleeding after sex with my husband. I had a laparoscapy on the 30 Jan and they found a bit of endometriosis which they got rid of. Ever since the operation I have had a dull pain and whenever we have sex I get some bleeding. I was also told I had some fibroids but nothing to worry...

I have Bleeding after sex. [ 1 Answers ]

I had dumped my ex a couple months ago and I just found out that he gave me trich, and chlamydia. On top of that I had bacterial vaginosis. I took Metronidazol antibiotics for the trich and vaginosis for 7 days and azithromycin I had to mix and drink one time for the chlamydia. About 2 weeks later...

View more questions Search