Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leslie567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Bleeding after sex
    Hi I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time and didn't bleed. However the second time I had sex I bled a lot and I was in pain for a few days. About a week later my boyfriend was fingering me and it hurt. I also bled after that. Since that day I have had a pain in my stomach right under my rib cage. Are these two things related and if so what should I do?
    minders43 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2008, 08:50 PM
    You don't always necessarily bleed the first time you have sex, it could be the second or third so on and so on... Of course it is going to hurt for awhile after you first start having sex but that is completely normal... I really don't know about the pain in your rib cage though.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2008, 10:16 PM
    You may have "honeymoon cystitis" otherwise known as a urinary tract infection-probably you have a blader infection-get checked by a doc they will probably prescribe antibiotics
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Your stomach probably hurts from anxiety... just a guess. I don't see why it would have anything to do physically with your first sex acts... just anxiety about this new experience... copulation.

Your genitals are built to be very sturdy! They can take a lot in the way of thrusting and poking once the hymen is broken and the vagina is stretched a bit to receive a penis.

I'm trying to remember my first week after my first experience, and I can't remember how long it took before sex didn't hurt. I would guess that the first two or three times you would have to put up with some stretching pain, but after that... probably not too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am new here and hope you could help, I am trying for a baby, I had my period (of a 28-30 day cycle)on July 31 so I used clearplan to determine my ovulation which happened on the 13- 14, been having sex day in day out since the beginig of this month. On August 18 I had bright red spotting...

What was the bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

My period started on the 10th of October and lasted till the 17th . Usually the end of my period lasts a few days with a few spots on my underwear.I thought it is all gone because on the 18th I did not have anything left.on the 19th and the 20th I made sex with my boyfriend and I bled only on the...

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

When you experince implantion bleeding are you supposed to have back aches and cramping.and is the bleeding supposed to be little to no bleeding at all.

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

View more questions Search