Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karinalatina Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Should I stay and fight or just give up and leave for good.
    I been having more pro ble ms lately with my husband well were not legally married but living together for four years and we have a 3 year old boy the problems have to do with his sister and mainly him how he treats me sometimes he talks to me loudly in front of his family and it embarasses me because I try to be nice to him massage him hug him show a lot of affection to see if he does the same but no he doesn't do it before he was constantly screaming at me in front of all these people and I told him a lot of times to stop that because I didn't like it he doesn't do a lot like before but he still does it we live with his sis her husband and2 cousins and a uncle sometimes I feel so uncomfortable told him various times that I want to mov e he doesn't want to move h e tells me he still loves me but sometimes I don't feel like he does sometimes he ask my son when weare mad if he would like to be with him or me and thank god my son says me before he use to threaten me that he would take my son to mexico if we broke up then he would say he would never separate me from my son he s mexican he's married over there and has a daughter he sends money for his daughter and that's the only communication he has
    He hasn't been to mexico for 5 1/2 years he can't get divorced ov er here he has to go physically to mexico and I was planning on going with him but since I'm seeinghow he is acting now my father says to not make a stupid decision
    Because if I'm over there he can't defend me if he ever tried to beat me or something like that and I k now that is true I would be defenseless in a country I don't know about so I'm not going over there also because I see how his sis is acting and how she lying to his mom about me I don't think it would be wise of me considering I won't have no family over there if I needed them well sometimes I feel like he's my world and would prefer if he was always nice to me worrying about me you k now lovi ng me and another thing I thin k he put s his f****ing sister before me if she ask for a favor he jumps to get it if I need afavor he says why don't you do it like the other time I was mad at him I stayed over my parents house and I call him to pick me up he tells me he's working I say OK we hang up he calls couple hours later tells me when I'm going home so I c an cook I get mad and tell him for him to cook obviously didn't have no money to go home he didn't give me none so couldn't
    Go on bus and he doesn't tells me he's going to pick me up or nothing we hang up then at 11 pm at night he calls saying that if I want him to pick me up I start getting happy thinking he misses me and wants me home then he tells me because I'm going to get my sister too I get so mad because he didn't want to pick me up but she calls he wants to get her first then me I told him no and he ask me if I wanted to stay at my parents that he could take my stuff I started crying because it hurt so much he basically chose her over me she didn't have to beg for the favor or anything he says I always act like the victim but when I ask him what I do wrong he tells me I always tell you and you never change and the fact is he never never tells me so how will I know what to change but in a way I think I really haven't left considering everything I've been through with him its because of my son and because I still feel something for him I just feel like the love is dying slowly but definitely drifting away and I don't know what to do if you read my other post on other people and family its called[i hate my sister in law she's ruining my relationship ]
    Might get a little more information on m y problem but I really need some help I don't know if I should fight or just give up I feel like I'm the only one trying to fix relationship.please help
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2008, 09:15 PM
    I doubt you have to change much of anything except to dump him.
    He sounds like he takes you for granted and wants a doormat instead of a relationship.
    Can you get your stuff together and go to your parents or something.
    Every time you get your hopes up that he is going to actually want you it will always turn out to be something else. Like no he doesn't want you home because he wants you, he wants you home so you can cook a meal or wash a load of laundry. It is not going to change no matter how much you hope.
    Crybaby9112001 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Jun 23, 2008, 09:26 PM
    Girl it sounds like you already know what to do. That's no way to live. If your unhappy in your relationship and he isn't showing you the respect you deserve then you should really leave him. Find someone else to help you out with your son. I have a 3yr old also and I know that they are learning to be men right now and if they keep seeing the way he is treating you then he is going to be the same way. You should really get out of the situation before it gets serious. It will be hard but before the good comes the bad. If you feel you have really tried your best to make the situation better then just be the one to make a stand and get out of the relationship. Your worth more then that and so is your son.
    xena 777 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 12:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by karinalatina
    i been having more pro ble ms lately with my husband well were not legally married but living together for four years and we have a 3 year old boy the problems have to do with his sister and mainly him how he treats me sometimes he talks to me loudly in front of his family and it embarasses me because i try to be nice to him massage him hug him show alot of affection to see if he does the same but no he doesnt do it before he was constantly screaming at me in front of all these people and i told him a lot of times to stop that because i didnt like it he doesnt do alot like before but he still does it we live with his sis her husband and2 cousins and a uncle sometimes i feel so uncomfortable told him various times that i want to mov e he doesnt want to move h e tells me he still loves me but sometimes i dont feel like he does sometimes he ask my son when weare mad if he would like to be with him or me and thank god my son says me before he use to threaten me that he would take my son to mexico if we broke up then he would say he would never separate me from my son he s mexican hes married over there and has a daughter he sends money for his daughter and thats the only communication he has
    he hasnt been to mexico for 5 1/2 years he can't get divorced ov er here he has to go physically to mexico and i was planning on going with him but since im seeinghow he is acting now my father says to not make a stupid decision
    because if im over there he can't defend me if he ever tried to beat me or something like that and i k now that is true i would be defenseless in a country i dont know about so im not going over there also because i see how his sis is acting and how she lying to his mom about me i dont think it would be wise of me considering i wont have no family over there if i needed them well sometimes i feel like hes my world and would prefer if he was always nice to me worrying about me you k now lovi ng me and another thing i thin k he put s his f****ing sister before me if she ask for a favor he jumps to get it if i need afavor he says why dont you do it like the other time i was mad at him i stayed over my parents house and i call him to pick me up he tells me hes working i say ok we hang up he calls couple hours later tells me when im going home so i c an cook i get mad and tell him for him to cook obviously didnt have no money to go home he didnt give me none so couldnt
    go on bus and he doesnt tells me hes going to pick me up or nothing we hang up then at 11 pm at night he calls saying that if i want him to pick me up i start getting happy thinking he misses me and wants me home then he tells me because im going to get my sister too i get so mad because he didnt want to pick me up but she calls he wants to get her first then me i told him no and he ask me if i wanted to stay at my parents that he could take my stuff i started crying because it hurt so much he basically chose her over me she didnt have to beg for the favor or anything he says i always act like the victim but when i ask him what i do wrong he tells me i always tell you and you never change and the fact is he never never tells me so how will i know what to change but in a way i think i really havent left considering everything ive been thru with him its because of my son and because i still feel something for him i just feel like the love is dying slowly but definitely drifting away and i dont know what to do if you read my other post on other people and family its called[i hate my sister in law shes ruining my relationship ]
    might get a little more information on m y problem but i really need some help i dont know if i should fight or just give up i feel like im the only one trying to fix relationship.please help
    Leave the idiot! He sounds like a dork. You can do better unless he has spiritual morality with God then I say leave him pray and your life will blossom into a beautiful flower!! Good luck sister!! xxxxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay or leave [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm 28 with three kids I meet my husband when I was 18 years old Got married a year a half later. We had to girls and then when my youngest daughter was almost three he left me for another woman (a friend of mine). We were separated for almost two years. He had a baby boy with her and I got...

Leave or stay [ 7 Answers ]

Should I be up set that my husband looks at other woman that are not dress more then he looks at me and he as a email that he thinks I don't know about:confused: is it wrong for me to get mad or is are marrieds really gone and there know coming back because that's how I feel any more

Should I fight for it or leave it [ 6 Answers ]

My partner left me 3 weeks ago, claiming that they needed space, that they have a lot going on in their life at the moment and can't handle the relationship. I went up their and talked about it with them and it was as though we were still together, they kissed me and said he loved me and just...

Should I stay or leave [ 6 Answers ]

:( me and my mother in law had a argument about two months ago, she lives right next to me, anyway she thinks she has to run my family well now it is causeing problems in my marriage. I have been married for 16 years and this is the first time we have talked about divorce, we have never even fought...

View more questions Search