Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheesewhizzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 02:09 PM
    Teenage novel name?
    Hey. So I need to find the name of a book. It is a recent... teenage novel. The cover is all black and has a bright smiley face on it. It has to do with a girl growing up in the seventies (though it is not written then) It is written as if it were her diary. It also mentions how there is a ghost in her house and how it makes noise at night.

Sorry it is not a lot of information and thank you in advance!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 21, 2008, 02:25 PM
    It's called "The life history of a star". :)
    Amazon.com: The Life History of A Star: Kelly Easton: Books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage Troubles [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 13, she had a best friend for years, recently her best friend moved on to other relationships. This really set my daughter off, we even caught her e-mailing nasty comment to other friend about this girl. We discussed this with her and told her it was not appropriate, and we would...

Teenage Son - I can't take him any more [ 29 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old son, he's disrespectful, hateful, foul mouthed and the boundarys we set mean nothing to him. I can't let him disrupt my home any longer and want to throw him out. Is there any way I can get him out of my house legally?

Teenage Emancipation. [ 24 Answers ]

Hoesntly, My home life is terrible. All me and my parents do is fight and fight and then fight some more. They accuse me of being on drugs and being a cutter all the time! I even told them if they didn't believe I'd write down everyone of my friends phone #'s and take a drug test they could ask...

Teenage son [ 18 Answers ]

I have absolutely had it! I hate my son! I do! He is argumentative continually. I have never heard a human being argue to the extent he does. He is rude to not only me, his step father, other adults, a teacher at school and friends. He says all we do is yell at him and I have made a...

Teenage Pregnancy [ 10 Answers ]

I couldn't help but notice a lot of questions posted by teenage girls who are trying to get pregnant, and wanting advice on how to get pregnant faster! What is with this? You can't possibly say that you are actually ready for a baby! Nor respsonible enough to. If you were actually responsile, you...

View more questions Search