Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike33315 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Harbor Breeze wall remote model uc-9050t battery location
    When I try to turn on the light or the fan the LED light on the wall remote is dim. I need to replace the battery, but can't find the battery in the wall unit or in the black box in the fan. I pulled off the cap on the end of the black box but do not see the battery. Can someone help?
    ac101 Posts: 463, Reputation: 57

May 20, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Can you post a pic of what you have ? Having a hard time finding info from the numbers you gave. Get back to us AC
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Usually wall remotes do not use a battery. Do the instructions to yours say that it does?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate [ 1 Answers ]

Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate I have the above mentioned remote control ceiling fan in my living room and I can not turn down the fan speed or dim the light with the remote control. I have changed the battery and the indicator on the remote indicates that the fan speed and the...

Harbor Breeze remote & wall control both? [ 3 Answers ]

Just purchased a Harbor Breeze Triton fan at Lowe's. It came with a remote. I purchased a spare remote, and a wall unit. The thing is, even though the dip switches are ALL set EXACTLY the same, I can never get more than ONE of the controls to work! If I install the transmitter from the...

Harbor breeze fan with remote [ 2 Answers ]

I have these remote control fans and lights throughout my house, all are working fine, except one. The remote is fine, if I change the numbers it works in other rooms. Now does anyone know HOW CAN I DISCONNECT REMOTE AND USE IT WITHOUT REMOTE. ANY RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED.

Hampton Bay remote Model # UC-9050T [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a Hampton Bay fan and had it and the remote installed by a friend. Worked fine then the remote stopped working. Hampton Bay replaced both the remote and receiver and now my brother is ready to replace the remote however the old remote has been removed and he doesn't know which existing...

Harbor Breeze Universal Remote Control Wall Unit [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have purchased in the past about 3 "sets" of the Harbor Breeze Remote Control Wall Units where you have both a remote control that controls the light and/or ceiling fan, and also a wall unit (that you put in place of your regular light switch) that can also be used to operate...

View more questions Search