Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathy2248 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Hampton Bay remote Model # UC-9050T
    I bought a Hampton Bay fan and had it and the remote installed by a friend. Worked fine then the remote stopped working. Hampton Bay replaced both the remote and receiver and now my brother is ready to replace the remote however the old remote has been removed and he doesn't know which existing wires to hook up to the remote for fear he will burn out something.
    Help please.:eek:
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2007, 01:29 PM
    What color wires do you have? Usually they are color coded.

Ceiling fan wiring - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay model number? [ 3 Answers ]

Where do I find the model number information on the fan? Just moved into a rental with 2 non functioning fans/lights and don't have a user manual to try and fix on my own.

My ceiling fan remote will not work, hampton bay Model #UC7083T? [ 11 Answers ]

The Red Light Does Turn On But It Won't Work. I Threw Away The Instructions Please Help!!

Hampton Bay Model AC-552 [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone familiar with the Hamton Bay model AC-552? It has a 4-inch drop and the light fixture is 4 bulbs. I'd post a picture if I knew how on this site. If you are familiar with it can you kindly tell me if this fan is adaptable to flush mount . I'd appreciat it.

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Hampton bay remote control for hampton bay fans [ 2 Answers ]

We cannot get the ceiling light to go off on our fan in the bed room. It would not go on and in the middle of the night is just came on by itself and we can not get it off Joanne Moreland

View more questions Search