Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    docaami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Harbor breeze fan with remote
    I have these remote control fans and lights throughout my house, all are working fine, except one. The remote is fine, if I change the numbers it works in other rooms. Now does anyone know HOW CAN I DISCONNECT REMOTE AND USE IT WITHOUT REMOTE. ANY RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED.
    peaden1711 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Sep 5, 2007, 06:14 PM
    You need to take ceiling fan down from ceiling , there should be a box that you can disconnect so you can use fan/light without remote
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Does it have pullchains?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote [ 12 Answers ]

I was messing with my remote and now everything is not working, no light , no fan. Is there a way to reset the remote. I must have thrown out the manual.

Harbor Breeze Remote Ceiling fan [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased this fan about 4 years ago. The remote actually has a "REVERSE" button inside the outer fan speed and off button. I see that the newer models do not have this REVERSE button. I can not locate my instruction manual and do not know HOW to "reverse" the fan direction from the remote. Is...

Harbor Breeze C/Fan remote trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently installed three Harbor Breeze ceiling fans (Grand Lodge) and one of the fans mysteriously turns itself on. The fans are installed under a patio cover with about 20' separating each fan. My client wanted all three fans operated with one remote so the receivers/remotes are all using...

Harbor Breeze Cascade fan w/remote [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently purchased 4 of the above ceiling fans with remotes for a new house. In 1 of the bedrooms I can control the light from the switch but in the other 3 bedrooms I can only control the light via the remote. Any ideas? Thanks!

Harbor breeze fan with hunter remote [ 1 Answers ]

I pulled the fan from another room where it was working fine to put it in another bedroom. When I hook up the wiring according to the receiver I get nothing from the fan. When I bypasseb the remote receiver I got only the fan spinning and the lights wouldn't turn on. I didn't note the wiring when I...

View more questions Search