Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anthony007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 11:38 PM
    Fashion fair cream:bad or good
    Hello there,am Anthony and am from Nigeria,my question is this: is the Fashion Fair Cream good for skin? does it bleach?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 13, 2008, 04:28 AM
    Fashion Fair Skin Bleaching cream contains 2% hydroquinone. Same as most over the counter bleaching creams.
    Hydroquinone stops the skin from producing melanin. But it has also been related to cancer and other illnesses.

If you do decide to use it then let us know how it works for you :)

For more info on hydroquinone, please read the following posts
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ns-190905.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...fo-188894.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Emami Fair and Handsome Cream for men [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm a black male looking for the safest method of lightening my complexion. I'm not sure which product works and has minor/no side effects. I also came across this product called Emami Fair and Handsome Cream for men. I want to know if any black dudes used it because I looked 4 reviews and thry...

I would like to even out my skin- Is Fair and Flawless good? [ 17 Answers ]

I am new to the site. I am black and I am looking to even out my skin tone on my body. My face is OK, but my body has different colors throughout. My backside is darker than the front, knees and elbows are much darker than the surrounding area, and chest area is very light in some parts and other...

Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach [ 45 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains...

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

View more questions Search