Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guido221 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Need to be more sexy
    I am an 20 year old woman who is trying to be pleasing to her boyfriend. My boyfriend seems to want to have sex longer and more often than I do, Then he complains that I am not pleasurable enough. Does anyone know how I can be come more sexy and desirable?
    MommyLeah Posts: 47, Reputation: 3

May 9, 2008, 06:38 PM
    You shouldn't have to change anything! It sounds like your boyfriend is looking to blame you for his none pleasure. Most likely there is another issue. I can't tell you what it is because I haven't talked to him. But if he isn't being pleased, he is not completely there, he is blaming it on you and no matter how sexy or how 'good' you are it will not matter. You need to find out what the real problem is. Most likely you will never find out, and you may have to move on. Never let ANYONE make you feel you are less then you are! Especially the person who is suppose to make you feel like you are better than anyone else!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Mommy hit it on the head, now if he wants to try some other positions ( let him show you some) if he is not lasting long enough, that is his issue not yours. But on sex, one can discuss things they like and it is always fun to try new things ( as long as both agree on it)

But he is putting it all on you, not at all.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2008, 09:13 PM
    I'm not sure what's going on here.

I'm guessing that he wants you to be more active in the sex act, that you are passive and just lie there.

You are probably a new comer to the joys of sexuality, so you have to give yourself a chance to develop and mature.

Do you feel sexually excited when you are with your boyfriend? Do you feel like you know how to work off that tension through getting fondled and having intercourse?

It might be helpful to get a book on female sexuality for beginners, so to speak. See how women through the ages have developed their female response. :)

Good Luck!
    thegreatestviz Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Choux very true indeed... I don't know if u have heard about some books like kamasutra and all... this might throw some light into your scenario...
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Sounds a little "up himself" you're not pleasurable enough? Time to move on he seems too conceited for you-what does he do for YOU is he NOT pleasurable enough?? If so I'd be telling HIM a few home truths...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2008, 05:11 AM
    Don't let him put his own problems on you, That's a very selfish lover you have. He blames you for his short comings, lack of knowledge, and inabilities. He and you have different libidoes as well and that may frustrate him. He would have to go longer if he did it a little better. You are not the issue, and he may need some education.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On My Way To Sexy [ 6 Answers ]

I am curious!! I have been doing SO good. I have been going to the gym4-5 times a week for a period of 40-45 minutes each time. I am 5'2 and 170 lbs. I don't look bad, but I would like to look even hotter. I am very curvacious and my boyfriend says I'm sexy. I don't think I am fat, just chubby. I...

HOW to be sexy [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. so I know I am an attractive person, and I can be sexy... But.. I don't know HOW to be sexy. I don't feel pretty in lingerie, I feel like it's a joke. It just comes right off anyway! How do I turn my man on and feel sexy doing so? Do guys really like lingerie? I want to surprise my man,...

View more questions Search