Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SpottieOttie33 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 13, 2007, 09:21 AM
    HOW to be sexy
    OK.. so I know I am an attractive person, and I can be sexy...
    But.. I don't know HOW to be sexy. I don't feel pretty in lingerie, I feel like it's a joke. It just comes right off anyway! How do I turn my man on and feel sexy doing so? Do guys really like lingerie?

I want to surprise my man, but I don't really know how. We have sex all the time, how can I make it different... more spicy..
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2007, 09:28 AM
    That's a pretty tough question since the answer will be different for most women.

What may be sexy with one woman comes off as fake with another one.

Key is being yourself... showing how you are ready and want it. Now some women can pull off the aggressive she-knows-what-she-wants-and-goes-for-it thing while the coy aluring thing works best for others. Your looks and personality type as well as mannerisms would dictate what's best for you however.

Sorry I can't be specific but its truly an answer that is hard to pin down. Lingerie works if it's the right type for the mood. But its not a means in itself, just part of package. Granny panties is a major turnoff for most guys.. and the gaudy stuff can be as well.

Wife only whips out the regular undies for that week of the month... its G-strings and thongs the rest of the month... and trust me at 40+ she still has the body to wear them well too.
    _bishal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 08:54 AM
    You can to know? Than I should be familier with you for which I have 2 talk 2 you. So send me your email.if you want. Let me say that I'm doing my thesis in ths topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex still keeps our sexy photos, what to do? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi guys, Me and my boyfriend broke up about 6 months ago after 3 years dating. My problem is: he still keeps our sexy photos (when we were together, we took some kind of naughty ones). Now I have no contact with him since I don't want to. But I'm afraid that odds MIGHT happen someday even though...

Sexy Corset [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Proms around the corner and I need to find a store that sells victorian corsets, I don't have time to buy one online... any ideas?? Anyone know a store that sells them

I need a sexy surprise [ 5 Answers ]

My recent ex and I just broke up, but we realized it was a mistake and we're looking to get back together. He always lets me know how much he still loves me/ wants me and what a great girlfriend I was... we just need something to spark the relationship again, we were so close to hooking up a few...

View more questions Search