Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

May 8, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Too Much Tongue
    I met this guy about a month ago; I was soooo attracted to him. When we shared our first kiss I wanted to crawl into a corner, and never come out. He had really bad breathe, and he used toooo much TONGUE!! I couldn't tell him how I felt because I don't like to hurt people feelings, so I stopped kissing him. I really wanted to build a relationship with this guy that's why I stayed around. I haven't called him back after he kissed me 2 weeks ago, because I can't deal with bad breathe and toooo much tongue. When he kissed me (for the last time) I started to gag:eek: , and then I started to throw up:eek: . I told him it was something I ate, and I never saw him again.

I really liked this guy, but now he will always be know as the guy who made me gag and throw up.
    I'm I being too critical??
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2008, 10:19 AM
    No. You are not being too critical.

But, you are speaking in the wrong direction.

The things you told us, you should have told him. I understand not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings, I suffer the same complex, but sometimes, you just have to be honest without regard to how it may be accepted.

IF you had openly talked about these problems, he may have been totally willing to make some changes in order to stay with you and have a relationship. You have actually caused him more harm by not saying anything than by keeping quiet about it since he has no idea of these problems.

On the other hand, poor personal hygiene is one area that I too am unable to tolerate and if his breath was really that bad, he may be beyond help.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Awww you poor thing! I believe we women have expierenced one of those guys.

If you really like him, don't let bad breath come in the way. There are things to fix that.

Try this: Before you two do your busniess, pull out a piece of gum and say 'I don't like to think I have bad breath but just in case. Would you like a piece?' Hopefully he won't be able to tell that you are hinting towards something.

If you really want to be honest with him then just say it.

And for the tongue issue, try this: When he starts slobbering all over you stop him and say seductivly 'Kiss me this way' and kiss him however you want to. He will get into it, I'm sure.

Good luck sweetie!
    ZigZag07 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

May 8, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Heyyyyyyyyy
    Want to chat?
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

May 8, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Thanks for the advice.

I've actually offered him a piece of gum before (I'm the gum Queen), but he told me he only crews a certain kind of gum (can't remember the name of it). The gum didn't do any justice for him, and I found that to be very scary.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Maybe he has halitosis then. Hopefully not though!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Let me see YOu think not calling him for two weeks and lying to him, make him feel better ? Be honest if you want any relationship
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 8, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Ok my advise DON'T date the guy!! If you can't even stand kissing him once, and you want to vomit, that is not good for obvious reasons... It seems that you are not sexually compatible with him, if his kiss is that bad, can you imagine if the sex was worse? These red flags should never be ignored in the beginning of a relationship.. I also suggest that if you like his personality, be friends with him, and when you're comfortable with him, gently suggest him seeing a dentist and see what's wrong in there, but I Don't think you should date him

Eh that mans breath has to be really bad to make you almost vomit, uggg poor guy... but mostly poor you!! Lol.. I have a big thing with guy's mouths, if they're not clean I freak!!
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

May 14, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Yeah, I agree; just let it go... lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pigmentation of tongue [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am writing because 6 years ago I noticed a dark pigmentation on the side of my tongue, I asked my dental hygenist about it and she mentioned that it was because I am of dark skin color and through the years dark pigmentation can start appearing on the tongue.. so I accepted her...

Tongue piercing [ 5 Answers ]

k, ii just got my tongue pierced, and I'm a smoker... but the lady told me ii couldn't smoke until after six months! But I'm not guna be able to go that long without one... so my question is as long as ii rinse my mouth out after I'm through, can ii have a ciggarette? Oh and 6-9-07 at like between...

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

Tongue numbness [ 7 Answers ]

The tip of my tongue has been numb for the last few days. I have noticed recently that my lips also feel numb. I do have a cold which is getting better. I am on blood pressure medication and prozac and have been for some time. I recently had a spider bite as well, but it is going away. This is...

Tongue Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I want to ask if the tongue piercing causes cancer!

View more questions Search