Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myth007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Best friend and love hurt me so much
    We loved each other but I had a boyfriend. At least he said he loved me. We were very good friends for about 6 yrs. Talking on icq, messenger and rarely some calls. It was the best friend for me. We live in different countries about 1000 km far from each other. He behaved weird all the time, like worried about new people and didn't like to go outside his house. A month ago he wanted to see me and I agreed to come and see if we become something more than friends. I needed to make the visit till May and he knew why (that's not important in this story). After a week I wrote him sms that I should book tickets soon and got no answer. I thought he was even ignoring me on msn, never started a communication so I wanted to know what happened. He wrote me few sms, first denied he ignored me and didn't reply my sms. Than I cried a lot cause he told me he changed his mind and did not want to meet anyone. I feel very hurt now and it's so big hurt I never expected from such person. It seems like he ignores me on msn so I think we finished with the friendship. Or not? I hurt every day, cry about it and feel so betrayed :( What should I do. Is the relationship over forever? And why?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2008, 10:20 AM
    I'm sorry I'm having trouble understanding some of that, but I don't think this was ever a relationship to begin with. You never met after 6 years? That's not a relationship, that's a fantasy where you hope that your prince charming is waiting for you around the corner. As far as what to do, quit talking or contacting him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 22, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Had to spread the rep chuff,

What should I do.
    Forget him and start meeting new people face to face.
    Is the relationship over forever?
    What relationship? The fantasy you both built up online was not real.
    And why?
    You have not had an honest look at this other person, and have filled yourself with high expectations of this person. It was not real, nor healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

What is love? Why does it hurt? [ 6 Answers ]

I would really like to know why loving someone and begin in love hurts so much to were it feel like your inside are just going to bust out? What is the REAL meaning of love? How is it, that you can try and show how to love and they don't get it or they don't understand the true meaning of...

I hurt the love of my life [ 10 Answers ]

I am dating a wonderful man I want to marry one day. But I think I have ruined it all. He is so talented there is nothing he can't do. We are both separated and going threw a divorce so we are in the secret stage in our life. I know that is wrong to do. I had been a really good christian. I...

Hurt the one I love [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend is the most wonderful man in the world. He's honest, caring, respectful, and always makes me feel good. We've been together for 10 month, and yes I really think he's the one. I don't see myself without him. We have our problems like any couple but made the decision right away to talk...

View more questions Search