Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codelle1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Othine skin bleach
    Has anyone ever tried othine skin bleach?. it has 3% hydroquinine. That's a lot more than I usually see?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 05:43 PM
    I heard that hydroquinine can be harmful. Don't know much about it but
    I suggest you check what others have to say about the company before you order
    Because I have been reading a lot about many of the skin lightening companies never sending the product after you have paid for it. Even on this skin lightening board there are several posts warning SCAM do not order from THIS skin lightening company...
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 11, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Please read through the FAQ to help you understand more about it.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ns-190905.html
    BeAMole Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Hi,

I am not a scamer. I bought Othine last Friday (so it has beena week) I have been using it on my face, neck , knees and elbows. I am seeing a diffeence already. It has relly started to even out my tone, a lot. The marks I had before are slowly starting to fade. I have not necessarily seen a lightning efect overall, bt my tone is definitely improving, and I am am happy about it.

I will try to repost next week (friday) if I remember and give you an update!

Take care

May 3, 2008, 11:42 PM
    I am writing again to let you know that it has been about 4 weeks now and I have been appyling the Othine treatment regularly. I LOVE it. I recommend it. The change is not DRASTIC but it is noticeable! My foundation blends more evely and I doent ned concelar anymore. A guy commented on ho pretty my tone and complexion was last night! It was great! Good luck!

May 3, 2008, 11:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by codelle1
    has anyone ever tried othine skin bleach?...it has 3% hydroquinine. thats alot more than i usually see?
    Read my answer online
    Moonlight293 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 10:32 AM

I only want to warn you when you do purchase it. I recently bought a jar of othine and happened to notice a date of Feb 07 on the package bottom. I emailed the seller that they sold me expired product and they replied that it was the manufacturing date that is on the package. What a liar! If you call the FDA consumer division, they will tell you that mfrs are supposed to show the expiration date on products. Only equipment manufacturers have to show a manufactured date on their products. Think about it.. . When was the last time you saw a manufactured date on anything you eat or apply topically? So, I was ripped off.. . Be smart, don't let it happen to you.
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2008, 11:41 PM

Othine never worked for me, try maxi peel #3 or rdl#3 but they do contain hydroquinone. Hydroquinone has never harmed my skin.
    DarkSkinGirl Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Dec 12, 2009, 03:35 PM

Where can you buy othine?
    SkinFanatic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 01:09 AM

Please pay attention to all of the products that you are considering purchasing so that you are not mislead by the name. Many products are manufactured by the same company. For example, Othine and Nadinola are the same product, both of these products are made by J. Strickland & Co. and have the same ingredients. DarkSkinGirl, if you cannot find Othine you may want to consider Nadinola. I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Looking for safe strong skin bleach [ 42 Answers ]

I am going to go see a dermatologist, but I wanted to do some research on my own about the most effective, safest, skin-bleaching creams/treatment on the market. I plan to go several shades lighter; hence the request for the "most effective." Stella;)

Skin Bleach Layering [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm new here and I'm considering skin bleaching.I wondered if I could layer skin bleach? For example, I'd use a product that lightens maybe two shades and another one that lightens 2-3 shades giving me an overall lightening 4-5 shades? Is that possible or am I just being downright silly?:o

Any recommendations for a safe skin bleach? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wandering if anyone can recommend me a safe skin bleach. I am of south indian origin and already have nice clear tan (brown) skin. But my skin is uneven thoroughout my body. My face and hands have become a bit darker due to exposure to the Australian sun. I don't want to be extremley...

Skin bleach products on birthmarks? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if skin bleach products worked on birthmarks? I don't really want to have laser surgery and I was wondering if products like these www.whiterskin.com and www.bodybleach.com would work on a birthmark?

View more questions Search