Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barcelonista Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Skin Bleach Layering
    Hi!

I'm new here and I'm considering skin bleaching.I wondered if I could layer skin bleach?
    For example, I'd use a product that lightens maybe two shades and another one that lightens 2-3 shades giving me an overall lightening 4-5 shades? Is that possible or am I just being downright silly?:o
    BeAMole Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 01:12 PM
    You're being silly. Using something with concetration of 3% and 2% hydroquinone, will not give you hydroquinon of 5%. It will actually have an averaging effect on your skin. The Obagi Nu-Derm works really well though. My moher uses it and er skin is beautiful. It is expensive however a great investment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Looking for safe strong skin bleach [ 42 Answers ]

I am going to go see a dermatologist, but I wanted to do some research on my own about the most effective, safest, skin-bleaching creams/treatment on the market. I plan to go several shades lighter; hence the request for the "most effective." Stella;)

Any recommendations for a safe skin bleach? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wandering if anyone can recommend me a safe skin bleach. I am of south indian origin and already have nice clear tan (brown) skin. But my skin is uneven thoroughout my body. My face and hands have become a bit darker due to exposure to the Australian sun. I don't want to be extremley...

Skin bleach products on birthmarks? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if skin bleach products worked on birthmarks? I don't really want to have laser surgery and I was wondering if products like these www.whiterskin.com and www.bodybleach.com would work on a birthmark?

View more questions Search