Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tv86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Any recommendations for a safe skin bleach?
    Hi I was wandering if anyone can recommend me a safe skin bleach. I am of south indian origin and already have nice clear tan (brown) skin. But my skin is uneven thoroughout my body. My face and hands have become a bit darker due to exposure to the Australian sun. I don't want to be extremley fair, but want my face and hands to return my natural colour, without causing any adverse effects, (caus I have pimple free clear skin)

Thank you
    karoloydi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tv86
    Hi I was wandering if anyone can recommend me a safe skin bleach. I am of south indian origin and already have nice clear tan (brown) skin. But my skin is uneven thoroughout my body. My face and hands have become a bit darker due to exposure to the Australian sun. I dont want to be extremley fair, but want my face and hands to return my natural colour, without causing any adverse effects, (caus i have pimple free clear skin)

Thank you
    Hi, l-gluatathione is the safest one I know. There is comprehensive info on l glutathione on this website:

L-glutathione, L-glutathione soap, glutathione, l gluatathione, SW+SS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Looking for safe strong skin bleach [ 42 Answers ]

I am going to go see a dermatologist, but I wanted to do some research on my own about the most effective, safest, skin-bleaching creams/treatment on the market. I plan to go several shades lighter; hence the request for the "most effective." Stella;)

Is it safe to bleach my hair? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to bleach it but I have dyed it three times in the last year, do you think it is safe?:p

Skin bleach products on birthmarks? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if skin bleach products worked on birthmarks? I don't really want to have laser surgery and I was wondering if products like these www.whiterskin.com and www.bodybleach.com would work on a birthmark?

View more questions Search