Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whyohwhy Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Mar 20, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Younger Men vs. Older Women
    Why do younger men (20 something) like older women (35 +)? Are they just looking for a good time? Do they ever think that there could be a future? :confused:
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 20, 2008, 10:31 AM
    I think it has to do with experience, an older women knows what she wants and doesn't play games like younger ones. As far as a future, no I don't think they are thinking about the future, it's more about the whole M.I.L.F. thing. Just my opinion though. This question could be asked from the older women's perspective too (Cougar).
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 10:34 AM
    I completely agree... even in college, girls still play mind games and are at times, very emotionally needy.

I, myself, being a relatively independent guy who 1) HATES mind games and 2) doesn't like clingy girls... find myself attracted to older women I meet at bars. By older, I don't mean 40... I'm 22... I usually end up talking to 26 - 27 year olds.
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 20, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whyohwhy
    Why do younger men (20 something) like older women (35 +)? Are they just looking for a good time? Do they ever think that there could be a future? :confused:
    Usually there is not a long-term future. Relationships are based on mutual interests... now apart from sex what would they have to talk about?
    whyohwhy Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Mar 20, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxyarse
    Usually there is not a long-term future. Relationships are based on mutual interests...now apart from sex what would they have to talk about?
    What do they want to be when they grow up... hahaha! Just kidding! There could be common interests...

Many divorced women in their late 30's early 40's might be fairly new to the work force... like many 20 something men. They could talk about their goals, where they want to be in the next 5-10 years careerwise.

Activities - hiking, camping, white water rafting, tennis, etc.
    Sports - football, hockey, boxing, etc.

How cute I look in my new sexy dress and spikey shoes... :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Younger woman, older man [ 9 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for a year now. Everything was going well and we were very happy. He recently went to the doctor and the doctor said that he has a prostate infection, that can later on lead to prostate cancer. We have not had any kind of sexual contact for more than 1 month, and it...

Older woman / younger man [ 10 Answers ]

What's the motivation here? I've ALWAYS dated younger guys, but it seems like it's more pervasive lately (Cameron/Justin, Demi/Ashton). When I go out, no one my age even talks to me, but men 7-10 years younger are pretty into me. (I also look young for my age, but come on.) Any opinions or...

Will women date younger men [ 15 Answers ]

I'm 17(male of chorse) and I have come to realize that being 17 sucks, I can't date too much younger or I could possibly get in trouble. And I have always woundered if there is any girls out there(18yo) that would date a 17. I know they could get into trouble, but I have already talked to my...

Older women/Younger men.I'm confused [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, so I've finally (FINALLY!) decided to re-enter the dating worth after months and months of being a crying, hopeless, helpless, pathetic shell of a human being. There's just something that has me a bit puzzled. Maybe some of you guys can clue me in. As some of you know from previous posts, I...

Older him.younger me! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there, To start I am going to say that I'm in a little dilemma here. I am currently single but me and my ex boyfriend still share communication, he visits me regularly, and we love each other. Now this is where the problem comes in. I've known this guy at work for a while and at first I...

View more questions Search