Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 05:49 PM
    " Two Women Playing Golf "
    Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize. 'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me, she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands together at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help.

She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, 'How does that feel'?

He replied: "It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken .

OOPS!!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Hahaha..
    At least he's not suffering any more!
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Of course he waited until SHE asked before telling her it was his thumb! Lol
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Bad, bad, bad, but still giggling. Can't wait till hubby comes home to tell him this one. Although I'll never go golfing with him again, he might try to pull this one on me.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Ha hA!
    Did you hear about the lady that runs up to the golf pro sreaming, "I just got stung by a bee! I just got stung by a bee!"
    "Where did he sting you miss?"
    "Between the first and second hole." She said.
    "Well there's your problem Miss, your stance is too wide."
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 09:19 PM
    LOL... nice one Mag
    Pets Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Mag, love it!
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Alty... thought you were off for the night. Can't find your post about the blue friend , you edited it right :-)
    Pets Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 09:54 PM
    I might have. What thread was it on? I'm losing my mind, can't remember anything anymore. Yikes, am I going senile? Would you tell me if I was? Is that a shadow? I'm scared.
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 09:59 PM
    I can't remember to be honest but doesn't matter , maybe I was seeing things , maybe I'm the one going senile? Ah well sh*t happens :-)
    Pets Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 10:11 PM
    That's right, sh*t happens. I won't tell anyone that you're going senile if you don't tell anyone I'm going senile. It will be our little secret. Do the secret hand shake if you agree.
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2008, 10:13 PM
    Lol... agreed :-) "doing secret handshake thingy"
    Pets Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Ditto, one thumb over, other thumb over, shake and bump. Done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The "Whys" of men/couple of joke for women! [ 2 Answers ]

Couple of joke for women! The Why's of Men 1. WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX?

Any other women out there get criticized for being "the man" in the relationship? [ 1 Answers ]

I posted before how my current BF thinks I'm not affectionate enough. The funny thing is, one of my friends brought up, when I was explaining everything to her, that it sounds like I am "the man" and he is "the woman". I don't agree with a 1950s stereotype of who does what, but I was wondering...

Can Men and Women truly be "friends"? [ 13 Answers ]

I am a married woman, but I work with a lot of men, and I consider many of them to be my friend. So there are some guys who probably have more than just innocent plutonic feelings for me, and some of them I like a lot, and I like talking to them, and some times hanging out with them. Is this OK?...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search