Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dillardcn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Older Snapper Charging System
    I just put a 12HP B&S on an 1980 Snapper Mower, I Have 2 wires coming from the engine charging system but not sure where I hook up to the mower its self? Can anyone help?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 09:38 AM
    One from the solenoid and one to the key switch.
    Dillardcn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Mowerman can't hook wire to the switch, switch is a single post and sends ground through mower to kill engine. Would it be possible to run a single wire to solenoid? If so which of the 2 wire comeing from the engine to I connect to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Dodge Ram Charging System [ 10 Answers ]

I am looking for a wiring diagram for the charging system on a 1991 Dodge Ram with a 360 engine. Please help? Thanks:)

Charging system [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 chevy 1500, has a 105 amp alternator that is not doing the job now, I had it tested at different auto parts stores all say its not working. I have a snow plow mounted and only do a few driveways but push the switch to operate the plow and it uses a lot of power and that's typical it...

Mazda MPV Charging system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1990 MPV, the voltage regulator failed (which meant a new alternator). After renewing alternator the battery failed, renewed it. NOW after starting the engine the alternator charges 14.5 volts for a few minutes then quits charging (12 volts). The alternator will begin charging after an...

1993 Mazda MPV charging system [ 3 Answers ]

MPV, 3.0L V6. Had an issue with the charge light and fuel light coming on at the same time (gas tank half full). Voltage at the battery with engine running was 11.3 volts. Replaced the alternator and everything was fine, voltage showed 14.0 volts. Went for a short drive and charge and fuel...

Murry Riding Mower Charging System [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced my battery in my 13.5 hp Murry riding mower. I got two starts on it and the battery died. I had the battery tested and it was good. I was told the starting solenoid would not be the problem. The battery is not getting recharged. The key is in the off position, my lights are not...

View more questions Search