Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenderstrummer28 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Tough hair
    OK so here's the delio. I don't like to use conditioner. So at night I like to take a shower. And I wash my hair with only shampoo, nothing else. So in the morning when I go to school, I wet it a little bit and I style it the way I want. Well the proble is that when I'm at school, its all thick and it doesn't move. And I want it to ber soft and movable. Think I should use conditioner, but I don't like to.

Is there any way I could do something else besides conditioner?
    nightstars310 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 08:45 PM
    I heard that putting olive oil on it is great. Also try using flat iron occasionally to straighten it not a blow dryer cause blow drying it makes it more thicker, I know cause my niece has hair like yours. You can also use Biosilk silk therapy its great for the hair you can find it in solons and in many stores like Target or pharmacies like walgreens. Hope it helped
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Jojoba oil is suppose to be good. They have a whole bunch of new hair products in the grocery stores now that claim to thicken hair. I can't remember the names but they are on the expensive side.

I think this is one of the ones in the grocery store that is good.

http://www.zhair.com/bedhead.html

They say stuff like thickening or volumizing
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 27, 2008, 09:51 AM
    Why do you not like using conditioner? Because it's too thick? Slimy? Time consuming? Because if that's why then you could use a leave in conditioner when you've come out of the shower/bath. Most of them spray out as a fine mist so it isn't thick but makes your hair soft.
    Also a great alternative is olive oil or coconut oil. Rub a tiny amount into damp hair (be sure not to apply near scalp or it'd look greasy) then dry it or dry naturally. :)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 29, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Your hair is tough and dry because it lacks moisture. You should use a conditioner every time you shampoo your hair. A conditioner can make your hair smooth, shiny, and healthy. But if you don't want use a condition, opt for a moisturizing shampoo. NOhelp4u, I actually have the Bed Head Sexed-Up Conditioner, I love it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tough, Tough, Sport. Respect Is Due [ 2 Answers ]

This sport is very tough. I have always had much respect for triathletes. I would love to discuss the sport further with the athletes themselves.

This may be a tough one [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm not too sure what the song is about or how some of the lyrics go but I know it has "mashadamio" in it. I'm not sure if I spelt it right but it means sweetheart, but if anybody knows what song has "mashadamio" in it, it would be great help, and if I can get more info on it I'll be...

Here's a tough one. [ 3 Answers ]

It's a long story, but here goes... The sister of a girl I was seeing awhile back just got in contact with me to let me know that her sister had just committed suicide last week. Along with that blow came another one... One month ago she had our child. I was dumbfounded to say the least. I...

Too tough? [ 6 Answers ]

Too tough? I've had a relationship outside my marriage of twenty-eight years... My excuse? My wife is hospitalized with terminal cancer. She won't be coming home. Ever. She knows that and I know that. While sitting in a small room at the hospital, after my wife had gone through several...

Tough one... maybe... [ 7 Answers ]

This may be a tough one. I have a Florida drivers license. While on my honeymoon in Maui I got a DUI. I lost my driving privileges initially for one year but we got it down to 90 days. I currently live in San Diego, CA. My question is how do I get my license reinstated after the 90 days is up....

View more questions Search