Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JB1989 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Heart broken
    Hey, well my boyfriend dumped me 3 days ago, and its been such a pain to live without him by my side anymore. We've been together for a year and a half and we had ups and downs. We broke up after 8 months because he realised he had no more feelings.. wich was a load of and went with another girl a week later... I didn't want to talk to him after what he did and we wouldn't talk for 1 month... after this he started to talk to me on msn and I was trying to ignore him , he was telling me how he felt for me and that he made a huge mistake... alot of things happened after that and we got back together. Now its been 9 more months and we had ups and downs fighting practically every week at least 2 or 3 times. We would always find a way to fix things and try to make things work out. He decided to take a break with me during winter because I thought he was cheating on me when he told me he was going on a girls night out when my friend called him she heard girls talking in the backround.. He never told me about it that night until I brought it up and told him he wasn't doing the right thing by lying to me. During that break I did not want to talk to him and I realised how much I missed him so much and he kept calling me and I wouldn't answer. He left me messages,voicemails and when I turned my phone on to check them he was calling again. I answered and he was telling me how much he missed me and that he can't wait to see me and that it was painful for him that I thought he didn't want to talk to me during vacations. Everything got settled and we got back with the conditions that we wouldn't fight anymore. Few weeks after, it started again , we fought over stupid stuff. He was calling me insecure and paranoid. He was beiing different with me and was always hiding stuff from me. Every time I wanted to play a game on his phone he had to unlock it with a password and I asked him why he put a pass and told me its because everything on his phone is his private life and that he has the right to choose not to tell me anything if he doesn't want too. I felt like a horrible person, I thought he couldn't stand me anymore and that he didn't like me anymore. We fought over and over again. When one morning I asked to see him he gave me an excuse and started screaming at me saying I don't want to talk to you, I didn't understand why and I kept asking him he said stop your not letting me breath this can't continu like this, its just a waste of time I'm sorry we can just be friends. I kept asking him why he was letting me go just like that on the phone without talking to me face to face. He said stop it I don't want to hear you and he would always hang up on me. I cried all night and couldn't sleep. The next day he calls me to get some news and said he's happy I respect his decision and his time. He knew that I loved him so much and that I didn't want to let him go. 2 days later he calls me and asked me if I wanted to see him. I said okay and I went in his car to talk. I looked at him and started crying knowing it wasn't the best thing to do but I couldn't control myself. He said stop crying come here, hugged me and said that he still loved me and that this couldn't continue with the fighting all the time. I agreed and told him that I loved him too and that I was thinking about an agreement to try things out again. That we would see each other less than before to avoid any types of arguments. He said he wanted me back and we started kissing. We didn't fight all week and saw each other only twice. On valentines day he was telling me something I said last year and that I forgot about and then told me oh god I'm so recording the girl of my next relationship. HOW CAN UR BF TELL U THIS ON VALENTINES DAY!! I was shocked and told him okay just break up right now why waste time if your already thinking about another relationship. Everything got cleared up and he said its valentines day we shouldn't argue. We had a great time. 2 days later he calls me from work and tells me he wanted to see me later. I got ready and waited. He calls me back and tells me he was sorry that he had to for supper with his family I said okay then ill see you after it. He didn't call me all night till I texted him saying it was getting pretty late. He calls me back and says that he couldn't go out because his mom wouldn't let him drive because he drank a glass of whine. I really got mad and I couldn't believe he thought about drinking instead of thinking he had to see me later on. I started crying and telling him it wasn't fair that he should have thought about it and let me know so I could have made plans with my friends. I hung up to avoid the fight and tried calming down to call him back and say I was sorry. He ignored my calls and texted me that this week was to show improvement and there was none that he had to turn away and not look back. I couldn't stop crying because he wouldn't give me the chance to apologize and talk to him he just broke up with me like this and never spoke to me all night leaving me crying. I texted him saying how much he meant to me and how I loved him and that I only wanted the best for us that it wasn't fair he didn't let me explain myself. He told me he'll take in consideration what I said and talk about it the next day. He called me and said don't you think its better if we take time apart I said OK but I still love you and I don't want to loose you. He kept telling me that he couldn't get back with me because we would have fought one day or another over and over again and that it wasn't a healthy relationship. He said that the only reason he would get back with me is because he has pity for me crying a lot. I couldn't stop crying and couldn't understand why he would say such a thing just had to let him go to work. He calls me later at night to know how I was doing and he seemed not to care . He still wants to stay friends with me but I told him it was something really hard for me since I still loved him a lot. We still talk everyday but not as much as we used to. Now all I keep thinking about is him and what I did wrong. I really want him back and my friends are telling me to leave him space. I do by not seeing him and talking to him once in a while. But its just so hard to face the fact we're not together anymore. I don't know what to do please help me out. I want him back I need him, he was the only person who would make me feel better and would give me affection.

Feb 20, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Sorry I made a mistake.. its GUYS NIGHT OUT *****

Feb 20, 2008, 05:20 PM
    I also told him the day he broke up with me that, why would he just give up on something we btoh decided a week ago, that he said he wanted me back then why say such a thing knowing you would break up again? He said that he felt bad and did want me back but now its just not worth trying because he feels like we're going to fight again. All week was good without any fights. I kept telling him, how do you know how the future is if your not even trying? He said that we already tried many times and it kept happening. I said yes but we love each other don't we? Its all that matters.. he said yes but just look forward and imagine how life would be without any fights. I said you wouldn't be going back with me out of pity if you truly loved me. He said that it wasn't what he wanted so I just had to respect it. I still do and I miss him so much every single day. This is also affecting my education because I cannot concentrate. I really need help on that.
    lil gal Posts: 5, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 8, 2009, 01:26 PM

Wow well this is what my gruls told me cause I was sooo in love with my ex baoyfriend we got togther 4 times and I wantede him back and he said he will think about and that he always told me he loves me and he will never hurt me but then 2 days after that he went behind my back and got with my own best friend and she knew how much I was in love with him I'm seriuos I was in LOVE with him but then once she told me that I told her if she was my real friend that she will dump and she said no it too late I said wel you have to pick between him or me if you stay with him I'm never going to talk to you n your out of my life and she picked him and I wqas hela crying I couldn't stop my mom and my bro had to see me sufer right in front of them well yeah if he loves you like you do hel come back but if he's lyk my ex who just doesn't know what he's leaving behind well you have too say the past is the past and believe me this all happened on dec30 2008 n I'm still hurt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My heart is broken ! [ 11 Answers ]

I used to be in a relationship for 7 years, I thought he was the love of my life, however he cheated on me many times, (and I'm not unattractive, in fact I'm quite good looking, hard working, and fun) but I thought he cheated on me because of my looks. Lucky for me, he cheated on me again in...

Broken heart [ 2 Answers ]

Mildred, 93, was despondent over the recent death of her husband Earl, So she decided to just kill herself and join him in death. Thinking it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out Earl's old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart since it was ...

Broken Heart [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have been dating this girl for 2 years. We met in high school and she is a year younger than me. I am 18 she is 17. Well we had such a great relationship, we never fought and also never did that whole broke up and got together and broke up again and back together thing, that wasn't us. We were...

Help for broken heart [ 61 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first post here. I'm having a hard time getting over the breakup with my boyfriend of 2 yrs. We had a good relationship, had fun with each other, etc. 8 months. Ago he decided to move out of state and accepted a new job and wanted me to move with him as soon as I could find a...

Broken heart [ 10 Answers ]

Ok Question Ive Been Married Twice I Finally Met A Guy That Meets All My Criteria. Well He Tells Me He Loves Me. He Has A Problem At Work And Tries To Find Another Job Out Of State So I Try To Stick With Him Even Though I Don't See Him But Once A Week And Don't Talk To Him Much. So Hes Out Of...

View more questions Search