Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lumberjacks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Cops in movies
    I watch a movie the other night and I want to know what it was called. It has a cop with a guy it he is trying to get the guy to testify in court and other cops are trying to kill him he steals a bus and he finally gets down to the court to testfiy to the DA

Can somebody help me out
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 15, 2008, 02:34 PM
    At the moment I can't think of the title, but I do remember that the star was Clint Eastwood.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2008, 02:35 PM
    It could be "16 Blocks" with Bruce Willis and Mos Def.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My car was , didn't call the cops, not getting paid! [ 6 Answers ]

I was just wondering what the statute of limitations is on a car accident, that the police were never called, but at a police report was filled out. No insurance was used as she said she would pay for the damage, which was in the range of 800 dollars. She has not answered any calls or returned my...

Cops are stupid [ 2 Answers ]

Okay last night there was a road check stop thing so I pulled over and automatically took my seatbelt off cause it's a habit and he gave me a ticket for it and wouldn't even tell me till after he gave it to me. I had two other people in my truck with me if I fought this could I possibley win?...

Bathroom cops [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: Do you feel that using cops to catch people trolling for consensual sex is a good use of public money? excon PS> I'm glad the right wing hypocrite got busted. He WAS entrapped, however.

Should I call the cops on my dad? [ 50 Answers ]

SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE ON MY DAD? He sold drugs in front of me, threatened his girkfriends, and a lot more things.. Will they do anyhting about it even though he sold drugs like two years ago? He still does it but I seen him do it two yrs ago.. I want them to do something about it but I...

Cops mess up bad [ 1 Answers ]

This morning on the way to work I got pulled over. The cop said he ran my plate number and he said my license had expired. I just got my license in march. I guess he couldn't read because right on my lic. It said it expires to 2008. They impounded my car. I lost a day at work. Cause they messed...

View more questions Search