Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxXscarsXxX Posts: 166, Reputation: 8

Aug 10, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Should I call the cops on my dad?
    SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE ON MY DAD? He sold drugs in front of me, threatened his girkfriends, and a lot more things..

Will they do anyhting about it even though he sold drugs like two years ago? He still does it but I seen him do it two yrs ago..

I want them to do something about it but I don't want him to know that I did it.. but I don't even know where my dad is right now I just think that jail would be a good place for him right now because of the drugs and stuff.

I don't really know what I can do I just want him to... I don't know what I want...

What should I do?

Aug 10, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Guys! Please help I know people are readuing this!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Hello scars:

Nahhhh. You shouldn't snitch on your dad.

excon

Aug 10, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Uhhh... what he heak!

Why? Just because he's my dad doesn't mean $h!T!

He's still a regular person!
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Hello again:

You shouldn't snitch on ANYBODY.

excon

Aug 10, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Okay.. well I don't know why I should take advice from uh.. you.

But are you sure?
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 10, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Scar, you just answered your own question... You don't believe in what excon is saying, which is, don't tell the cops, and you do not like his answer. So in other words the only thing that you can do that will make you happy is tell the cops. Hopefully this isn't to confusing

Aug 10, 2007, 08:26 PM
    LOL its not..
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    okay.. well i dont know why i should take advice from uh.. you.
    Hello again,

I don't care if you take my advice. You asked for it. You got it. Do with it what you want.

excon

Aug 10, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Okay I'm sorry I kind of blew up atya I'm just really stressed out right now..
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Hello.

If it happened today and you thought he was going to hurt you or others by his actions then I would say call. BUT it was years ago and you don't even know where he is. It sounds to me like your hurt by him leaving and you want to see him hurt. The best thing you can do is forget about the Man, hold on to some of the good times and forget the rest. If he tries to come back in your life tell him that as long as he is doing and selling drugs you don't want anything to do with him.

Why are you stressed out today, it can't be from him selling drugs 2 years ago.

Dennis777

Aug 10, 2007, 08:44 PM
    I know.. its my boyfriend, and a lot of other things I just want to cry and have someone here hugging me saying everythings goiung to be okay.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 11, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Scars

Sending you a Great Big Hug... Things will be better in the morning

Dennis777
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Whatever stops you from cutting and having sex at your age.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 11, 2007, 08:06 AM
    i know.. its my boyfriend, and alot of other things i just wanna cry and have someone here hugging me saying everythings goiung 2 be okay.
    So there are more problems than just your friends calling you a slut because you have on too much make-up and wearing the clothes your 'friends' give you.

Wow, it seems you have a lot on your young plate. And now there is a 'boyfriend' involved in here somewhere...

No matter what your Dad did two years ago, he cannot be blamed for every inconvenience in your life since then.

You obviously made some uncool choices that got you where you are right now and nobody can fix this except for yourself, with some help.

Check in your area for groups of young kids who talk about their problems, or ask the school nurse if there is a group around your area dealing with what you are going through. There is help out there, just takes a little looking.

Good luck dear, and get back with us. Until then, you'll get a lot of AHMD hugs until the real ones come along.

Aug 11, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Okay so back to the subject! What about my dad?

Hello?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 11, 2007, 12:33 PM
    okay so back to the subject! what about my dad?!

hello?
    What about him? Is he around?

We've already suggested that you let a two year old incident go.

What would you personally gain by reporting him to the cops right now?

Aug 11, 2007, 12:37 PM
    He still sells the drugs!

And fakes his identity..
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Hun it seems to me like you are crying out for help or attention in all of your threads. Chery is absolutely right, you need to talk to someone face to face. And your friends aren't always the best people to talk to about serious situations, they tell you what you want to hear, not what you need to hear. You can talk to people on the internet until you are blue in the face, but you won't get the personal affection that you need until you talk to someone face to face. Whether you need to talk about your dad, or anyone else, I would suggest talking to maybe a school counselor or someone like that. :)

Aug 11, 2007, 12:55 PM
    We don't have a school counselor... just never mind the subject...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbors from Hell! The Cops called over corn! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am desperate so I am glad to have found this site. I will be as brief as possible. :) So I live next to the neighbors from hell. This is a development and they have 2 beagles. They have an invisible fence and the dogs have fun run of the yard and will bark at the air....

13 month old, ex finace is dad, he kind of knows should I call an tell him [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I'm so like confused, I have a 13 mo son, well the real father is my ex finace, I lied to him at 1st an told him I had a girl (the guy I eventually married calims my son as his) and he had put it in my head that he could come in and just take my baby, he made me scared to tell my ex the truth...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

Cops mess up bad [ 1 Answers ]

This morning on the way to work I got pulled over. The cop said he ran my plate number and he said my license had expired. I just got my license in march. I guess he couldn't read because right on my lic. It said it expires to 2008. They impounded my car. I lost a day at work. Cause they messed...

View more questions Search