Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    choclae_postal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 10:41 PM
    visitation and paying childsupport
    My brother since the day his daughter was born has been denied to see her, unless he was willing to be with his daughters mother, she doesn't want him to have anything to do with her unless they are together, He's been paying child support for her, ever since she was born, and does things for her, is there anyway he can see her when he wants since ge us paying child support
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Are there court ordered visitation rights? If not, he should apply for specified access and visitation. If nothing else he should speak with a lawyer. He can speak to duty counsel at the court and/or arrange for a free 30 minute session with most lawyers. If he has financial issues, have him contact Legal Aide in his state/province if he is American or Canadian.

The courts will support that the custodial parent cannot deny access even if they are delinquent in their support payments. This little girl has the right to know her father.

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Childsupport from Father in France [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter's father is from the USA, but resides and works in France. I'm not sure if he is a French Citizen or not. I have been trying to get childsupport for awhile. County childsupport has not been able to locate an address on him, but they and I know he is there because he is on his companies...

Childsupport without a blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone sue for back child support without ever granting a test to prove paternity before?

Does the child have the right to his childsupport [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I recently got guardianship over his yonger brother. He collects childsupport but his mon refuses to send it to him. Who has the right the childsupport the mother or the child?

Childsupport and time [ 11 Answers ]

I love my daughter very much and pick her up from school everday and drop her off to her mom everyday ,she is ten and has a learning disability so her home work takes up a lot of time .I have joint legal custody I also have her every other weekend,I keepasking her mom to drop child support or give...

Enforcing childsupport from Mexico [ 5 Answers ]

Need to force parent to help pay for son. He lives in La Barca Mexico and I live in California U.S. It is only right that the parent in Mexico helps out with his son and he just settled a workers comp case but my son receives nonthing. Any advice on how to get action done. Please

View more questions Search