Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanfar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Childsupport without a blood test
    Can someone sue for back child support without ever granting a test to prove paternity before?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 05:44 PM
    If his name is on the birth certificate they can. He would have to prove he isn't the father and fight it if he thinks he is not the father.
    famlee Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Oct 23, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shanfar
    Can someone sue for back child support without ever granting a test to prove paternity before?
    I was older when my mother told my biological father of my existence. The state would only go back so many years and enforce child support on him. He wasn't on birth certificate and dna test hadn't been done. It was a one night deal and he never knew until she told him. So, I think it would depend on whether the father knew or not.

Would also depend on the state and the overall situation in my opinion.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2007, 04:51 AM
    If his name is on the birth certificate, yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative blood test and urine test! [ 11 Answers ]

Hey umm I am 3 and a half months late for my period. And I have taken several home pregnancy test and 1 blood test... all negative.during the 1st month I lost weight and now I have gained weight... just like when I was pregnant with my son. Who is almost 10 months. I've never ever been late...

Blood test or pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Is a blood test more accurate to tell if someone is pregnant than a pregancy test?

Blood test [ 5 Answers ]

Its been 2 and a half weeks since my last period is this to early to take a blood test and if so how long should I wait?? :confused:

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

View more questions Search