Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    packer2007 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Give up my sex lifestyle to have a man or no?
    I met a guy several weeks ago. We get along great. Seems to be something there. We both want marriage again someday. I t just feels real good between us. He calls several times, see's me, is caring, loving, protective(a cop by the way), honest, doesn't drink nor smoke and loves sex. One thing is our sexual lifestyles, opposites(hes into swinging, etc and I am not, I want 1 on 1) He seems to think things could work for us. I don't know. Would any of you out there continue with this relationship and set aside the differences on sex or would you run and hope to find Mr Right or somebody along that line? (we are both in our 40's, divorced)(I have met so many Mr Wrongs that I feel maybe I should just go with him and have a man in my life and take a chance or is that being foolish?)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Hello packer:

I don't know. It's not like he likes chocolate and you like vanilla. Could you screw a guy while your old man was screwing some beautiful young chick right in front of you?? If you can, then marry him. If you can't, then don't.

excon
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Dump him find 1 on 1. How could you ever be happy knowing he is devaluing your values by being with anybody else? 1 on 1 is for a reason! Don't hurt yourself to please him when it is evident that 'ANYONE can please him'
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Nov 25, 2007, 10:29 AM
    You only met him "several weeks ago" there is still plenty of time to learn he might not be the man you think he is. My point is if you are going to dump him for his lifestyle this would be the time to do it. If you were to fall in love with him, ask yourself this... Could I handle the one I love having sex with another woman? If the answer is no save yourself and dump him now!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 10:59 AM
    That difference in sex is no small difference. That is his preferred lifestyle and will he hold that against you if you two keep in the relationship and you tell him to give up the swinging? A few years after my divorce I met a guy like that - we were compatible in many ways and he and my youngest son really got along well. But he finally told me his "secret" and that was a swinging lifetsyle. Said he and his late wife were into it and he loved it. He explained it all to me and said it would be my preference but if I declined the invitations, that meant he would not get the invitations or he would get less than what he wanted. At least he was honest.

I had to say no, I was not going that way. If he wanted that, fine, then he needed to find a woman who felt the same way. Funny thing - he said he had found a woman who felt the same way about swinging but she would not have anything to do with a committed relationship. Takes all kinds to make the world, doesn't it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Never work
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Nov 25, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Why would you debase yourself, and allow him to debase you by saying you are not enough? What next? You are not good enough on your honeymoon, not a lot to look forward to in the long run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex With my Man [ 4 Answers ]

Ok. Here's the deal. I'm a very very sexual person. But of course, I'm very respectful. I will only have sex with one person. I have been with my man for 2 years now. But I have always noticed that he doesn't like to finish... it's almost like he only likes to be hard so that I can finish. A lot of...

What to give a man that as ALL [ 1 Answers ]

So it's my Hubbies Bithday this weekend. I am planning his bithday party. He turns 22. My only problem is I don't know what to get him. I'm looking around to see what he "needs" but he doesn't "need" anything. He has too much of everything. I know he "wants" a lot of things. But I want to get...

My Man is off sex [ 2 Answers ]

I have found this wonderful man , and we live in different parts of the world , but I fly over every weekend, he also has a terminal illness which I am told does not affect his sexual interest. He has recently gone off sex completely and I just don't know what to do,I have never faced this...

View more questions Search