Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Nov 17, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Love fading or is it
    I get in these moments where I feel that the love I had for my ex is just starting to fade because of what she has done. Im been trying to move on, and I just get this feeling that things will just never be the same. I understand I should have started to feel this way earlie but it has just started to happen. Mabe it is th anger. But I do not like the feeling. I do not like the feeling I get when I think of her. I don't know what it is but when I think of her it just doesn't work in my head.
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Nov 17, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Don't worry about timelines. Everyone has different experiences. What is important is that you are accepting. I guarantee it's fading. It's inevitable. It would be the best time to move on and start doing things on your own. Did you start any new hobbies? Are you working out? Have you volunteered? If you haven't it's time to start! It will make you feel better, believe me.
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Nov 17, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Don't worry we all feel like this after the end of an intimate relationship. I know at first when an ex of mine broke up with me and I found out he was using me. I was depressed as hell and couldn't stop crying, then the crying stopped and every time I thought of him I felt sad and hurt, and now... every time I see him I want to deck him or run him over with my car ^.^... I think I'm a bit alone on that last reaction but you...

Anyway it's okay feel sad about not having her, even if you left on bad terms. I agree with enigmagnetic... get some hobbies, work out, anything to take your mind off her. If you're a sentimental guy try poetry or painting or be a volunteer, if your not try working out, party, hang with friends. After some break ups of mine I found it helpful to flirt around a bit (not date just flirt) and after some I did not. So if your for it then go and flirt a bit ^.~ think of another girl to kind of push her back into the deepest pits of your conscious ^.^ good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Screen [ 5 Answers ]

My Acer 1703sc has a fading screen, it has almost gone blank (It it not the brightness Control)Everything else is OK. Can anyone tell me the best way to repair and could I do it myself, i.e. fit a new part. I don't mind having a go with correct instructions. I have asked Acer but they just want me...

Fading a temporary hairdye [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I used to have a really nice shade of blonde hair. Then in September 2006 I dyed it a 10 day washout black colour, the colour faded into a bluey/purple then into a green/grey colour. I had school the next day (the end of the summer holidays) so I used a different brand of temporary black...

Fading highlights [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I have naturally medium brown hair and I've been highlight my hair blonde for the last year. My hair dresser gave me full highlights the last two times. I really want to fade the highlights and go back to my original hair color. I did dye it brown last year but it didn't look right because it...

Hair color fading [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to highlight my hair blonde, but it didn't turn out so good. It is too blonde, and I like the natural color of my hair much better. I need to find a hair-healthy way to make the color go away before school starts tomarrow morning. Thanks! :)

View more questions Search