Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hisAnastasia13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Normal Period?
    In the last year, about 4 days before I get my period, I get very sick. At first it started as cold symptoms, now I get an upset stomach and a fever. Is this normal? Or should I go to the Doctor?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 12:43 PM
    It may be normal for you, or it may not. It is impossible to say without doing a complete history and physical exam. You need to visit your doctor.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 15, 2007, 02:31 PM
    I agree with J_9, go to the doctor to make sure everything is OK. I normally have some light cramping before I start mine, but no fever or cold symptoms. Your doctor can determine if this is normal for you, or if there is another cause. If money is a concern and/or you don't have insurance, look online or in the newspaper for clinics for the uninsured.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for your period blood to be brown on the first [ 60 Answers ]

I just got my periodtoday and the blood is brown and I don't even need to use a pad or tampon just a panty liner is this normal?:confused:

Period not normal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello well I feel a little silly asking this but I am worried the other morning me and my boyfriend were having sex and it was normal sex not rough and when I went to clean up I noticed blood I figured the sex had made me start early 17 days early by the way at first it was stringy brown and think...

Not normal period [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 13 and usually my period lasts for 6 days.I just had my period except it only lasted for 2 or 3 days and most of the blood was brown and there wasn't a constant blood flow. It was like every 8 hours there was more blood or brown stuff. I know this isn't normal... but this was the first time it...

My period has lasted longer than normal. =/ [ 3 Answers ]

Egh. So my period normally lasts 5-6 days ish. Never longer. I'm 15. About 2 weeks ago I started on birth control. And a few days later, a Sunday, my period started. A week and 3 days have gone by and Im still bleeding! It's not super heavy, just kind of regular. Should I be worried?

Is it normal to not have your period the same every month? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 21 and I've had my period for more then 6 year's (guess). I count it first day of bleeding as first day of period (Day 1) and count until the day I have it next, as day one again. Usually I get my period the 31st day. However it vary's from 28th-31st. Also some month's it come's a week late....

View more questions Search