Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindamphm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 05:00 PM
    Period not normal
    Hello well I feel a little silly asking this but I am worried the other morning me and my boyfriend were having sex and it was normal sex not rough and when I went to clean up I noticed blood I figured the sex had made me start early 17 days early by the way at first it was stringy brown and think now it is light brown to light pink but I only see it when I wipe after going pee I was wondering if anyone else has had this to happen and it anyone knows what might be going on I am worried
    Thanks
    Maria633 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 08:03 AM
    You may be pregnant, light brown or pink blood may be a sign of implantation. Take a pregnancy test just to make sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I have done about 5 pregnancy tests since getting a positive on the 27th August. They have all been positives still. What I don't understand is that I am due my p right now and instead I have got dark brown D, this has been for the last few days. There is no pain. I have also had fuller achy...

Is this normal? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, this is going to sound weird, but I can't think of any other way to say it -- so I'm just going to throw it out there. My girlfriend sucks on my fingers a whole lot, and well... I took that as a sign that she wanted to give a BJ, or something of the like. I asked her about it, but she...

Is This Normal [ 2 Answers ]

]I thought I was pregnant until I received my period so I guess my question is can you have a menstrual cycle while being pregnant?

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

About 10 days after my period I get these weird pains (they're not even pains really) like a weird sensation on the left side of my lower tummy, very weird, and it also gives a weird feeling to my legs. The pains slowly moves to the right but is mainly on the left. I also realised that this manily...

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

View more questions Search