Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lulu1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 02:11 PM
    He left me. But I want him back what should I do?
    Hi.. I have been with my boyfriend for about 2 months.. but yessterday he broke up with me.. I think its becausei had a go at him about getting a job but I might have done it in a nasty way. I really miss him, and I want him back.. what can I do? He said it was over on the phone.. so I went to his house and asked him to come down.. finally he did but insisted it was over. He hasn't called me at all since I saw him yesterday, and I haven't called him. What can I do to get him back.. I already apologised.
    Matteus Posts: 199, Reputation: 18

Oct 30, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu1212
    Hi..i have been with my boyfriend for about 2 months.. but yessterday he broke up with me.. i think its becausei had a go at him about getting a job but i might have done it in a nasty way. i really miss him, and i want him back.. what can i do? he said it was over on the phone.. so i went to his house and asked him to come down.. finally he did but insisted it was over. He hasnt called me at all since i saw him yesterday, and i haven't called him. what can i do to get him back.. i already apologised.
    You think that way. And it happened yesterday. And you miss him. And he is not going to come tomorrow, and say, oh darling! You apologised. He is angry. Let his angry flee, and than wait for him to call you. Otherwise, let him go his way. If he was angry at you, whatever the reason, and he can't go out of his way for the sake of you and your relation, he is not worth lady. Just because... but I don't think breaks come so easily. So calm down a little and let his angry flee. Wait 3 days.
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Oct 30, 2007, 02:41 PM
    You hurt him. Apologies don't remove the sting of nasty comments. If he is humiliated by you about being out of work it will drive him away. If he is a chronic layabout,it is a different story, although being nasty about it won't help. You are together only two months? Way too soon to be so involved as to having any say in the matter anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ache in left waist and back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Well, this is my first post, and I'm hoping to get some answers. First let me begin by saying I have no health ins. I can't afford it! In the last year and a half, I've had this waist ache 3 times... the first two, lasted about a week, and then it vanishes for a few months... this last...

Lower Left Back and Side Pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone – I am having some odd symptoms and hope someone can lend some insight or have had similar experiences which they can share. Here’s the details; I have felt weak and sluggish in the past weeks, although feeling better now in that sense I have developed medium to intense level...

Can we start back where we left off? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for about 3 months or so and have grown to really like and care about him. We live 5 hours away from each other and decided that we won't be exclusive however, if we were to hook up with someone else, then out of respect we should let the other person know. I agreed and...

She left and I want her back what to do? [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been together for a year and a half. Living together for most of that time. She has 2 wonderful children in which I have grown to love and basically be the father to. Our love for each other is solid no doubt about it. There were a lot of stresses in our life between her...

She left and came back but something is still wrong. [ 25 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me to pursue this long distance relationship. After about 4 months she came back to me, with a lot of work on my part. We are back together but she still is talking to this guy, and is going on a family vacation with his family and her family. Their...

View more questions Search