Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laula Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Membrane integrity
    Just wondering if anyone knows if pH affects lipidbilayer membrane integrity. And where can I find a site to reference this?

Check out some similar questions!

Integrity management [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am considering a career in pipeline integrity management. Does anyone have a hint of how the future in this field is?

Lack of Integrity [ 2 Answers ]

I am Ariel who is wondering about finding self integrity. I want to know what kind of things I could do to understand myself more and uncover my needs and fears of my subconsious mind. I have read palmistry, astrology and even numerology to give me more insight which has helped but somehow is yet...

Membrane Technology in Wastewater Treatment [ 1 Answers ]

How do Membrane Bioreactors(MBR's) operate and what is the fundamental difference between an MBR and a conventional Activated Sludge Reactor(Aeration Tank)? How is secondary clarification obviated in a process with an MBR?

Replacing Shower Membrane/Cast Iron Drain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am replacing my shower membrane pan with a new one. I have purchased a cast iron drain to replace the old cast iron one, however where ever I read about doing a shower pan they say to replace with PVC drain. Is this something that must be done? Or can I replace it with the same type of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.