Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadsue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Still here causing trouble?
    My mother was extremely cruel to me when she was alive. She died christmas eve and I have had nothing but trouble since. I lost the house I lived in for 44 years because I was conned. My brother hates me. I am living in a hotel and soon to be homeless because of a flood in this town. I swear to God my mother is still trying to hurt me and she hated God so I doubt she is in His protection. Help! I cannot go on much longer. What is going on?
    sendosha Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Oct 6, 2007, 11:56 PM
    I do not believe your mother has the power to wreak havoc on your life from beyond the grave. For your troubles there is always hope. Do you have a job? If not then welfare can help or try social security, try to get on disability. Tell them you can't work because of anxiety and/or depression. It sounds like you really do have anxiety and depression so you are not lying or cheating. Your mother may not have God's protection but you do have His protection. I pray He will send one (or more) of his angels to help you find your way.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2007, 01:53 AM
    Why do you think you were conned?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

G/F Ex causing me troubles [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, My girlfriend of 8 months keeps getting emails from this Australian guy she was with for 3 months (She lives in Canada), from what I can tell they had a great time together. But since he was younger and had to go back to OZ they just kept it a casual sex thing although he lived with her for...

Ok what did I do wrong that is causing this. [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is a little over a year old now and has suddenly gone lick happy. Not just a lick here or there, no last night he probably would have licked forever if we didn't push him away. Now you can't lay down without him trying to lick your ears. Why has he suddenly started this? Also with me...

Roommate not on lease causing trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a townhome in Florida with two other girls, one of whom signed a lease with me and a third who is not on the lease. This third roommate moved out in November after paying rent for December. However, she did not pay utilities for the month of December. It is now the end of the month and...

Does anybody know what's causing this? [ 8 Answers ]

About two weeks ago I went to the doctor for a physical well during the physical I told him I was having a very rapid heartbeat after exercising that would not start to calm down till about 5 hours after I was done. Well he set me up an appointment to be seen in the heart center well the first...

Is stress causing me this? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm having problems at school meaning too much stress and pressure from my parents and this is my first year on college and at first I was doing great but then more and more pressure of my parents I received, I'm a good girl I haven't done anything that I know that is wrong for example sex...

View more questions Search