Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TIMHUNT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Sharing a folder across domains
    Is it possible to share a folder on a server on one domain with a workstation on another domain, both with different IP Ranges.
    daviesj4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Yes as long as there is a domain trust between the two domain you which to connect then this shouldn't be a problem.

You would just add security for the file as normal through the security tab.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New folder virus [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, My system is hit by New Folder Virus. I try removing it but it is created automatically. MY Pen Drive also has the same virus. Kindly suggest a tool to remove it from my PC as well as Pen Drive. Rahul

Cannot access sharing folder [ 1 Answers ]

I have four computers running XP pro, XP pro, XP home, and Win98 SE. they all connect together with a router, there is no domain. Each computer has share folders. I only setup all computer with the same group name like "workgroup". I did not run the network setup wizard for each computer. I can...

New folder virus [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my laptop has the new folder virus! Anyone know how I can get rid of this? R

Where is temp folder? [ 3 Answers ]

My partner downloaded a movie last night off one of the sites like YouTube, when promted to save the only option it gives is temp folder. He left the comp on last night to finnish the download, but this morning he cannot find it anywhere. He has looked in programme files/windows/my computer etc,...

Install folder is missing from my Windows (XP) folder [ 3 Answers ]

How odd. Tried to install a program and got "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime". I found the fix options at microsoft.com but one of them refers to C:\Windows\Installer - and I realize I don't have it! How the heck it disappeared I have no clue :confused: Hope hope...

View more questions Search