Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rahulpuri1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 09:59 AM
    New folder virus
    Dear Sir,
    My system is hit by New Folder Virus. I try removing it but it is created automatically. MY Pen Drive also has the same virus. Kindly suggest a tool to remove it from my PC as well as Pen Drive.

Rahul
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 2, 2007, 11:03 AM
    New folder.exe virus - Free Antivirus Forum
    That link sounds a bit like what you've got. Take a look, maybe it will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virus "new folder" [ 5 Answers ]

Sir please I want to get rid of this virus of new folder please help me sent me the free software so that I can clean my PC from this please

New folder virus [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my laptop has the new folder virus! Anyone know how I can get rid of this? R

Install folder is missing from my Windows (XP) folder [ 3 Answers ]

How odd. Tried to install a program and got "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime". I found the fix options at microsoft.com but one of them refers to C:\Windows\Installer - and I realize I don't have it! How the heck it disappeared I have no clue :confused: Hope hope...

New folder.exe virus/spyware [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am hit by new folder.exe. It has disabled my run, task manager, folder options and so on. Is there any way I can get rid of this? Anyone help... Prasanth

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search