Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qsandas Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Should I get my bellybutton pierced?
    Hi, I am a 14 year old girl and have been begging my mam since I was twelve to let me get my bellybutton pierced. I was shocked when I asked her most recently and she said yes. They only thing we are both worried about is the fact that I haven't grown much ( In other words quite undeveloped) Does this mean that if I get the piercing and then grow, the hole will stretch? Please answer
    Thank you XXX:)
    mr korop Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Don't think it would:S but u should get it, belly button rings are hot hahaha
    tinapinxit Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Sep 30, 2007, 07:09 PM
    You're 14 years old. Why do you need a bellybutton piercing?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 07:13 PM
    You should be fine. The only thing that can cause the hole to stretch is excessive weight gain, or pregnancy, and even then the hole doesn't always stretch.

Good luck, and if you get this piercing please be aware of what is required to take care of the piercing before you get it. Being prepared is better than not, often those who are not prepared, or those who just want a piercing and don't care about the consequences of not taking care of it correctly, are the ones that have complications.

I'm not trying to lecture you at all hun, but remember that piercings, like anything else, require responsibility. If you don't feel you are ready for this responsibility, you may want to wait.
    teasy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Yea I think it would be cute, the hole won't stretch with growth, bbut if you gain alor of weight you may need then to resize it so that it isn't tight against your belly. Get it done a few months before summer so you can keep it clean and it can heal before you go in the pool and sweat a lot and stuff
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Nov 10, 2007, 01:58 PM
    I Got mine pierced last march and I love it!
    I don't think it will stretch I think it will look good
    Just remember you have to put in a lot of time to clean it everyday
    10 minutes[3 times a day] with salt water and make sure its warm! It works so much better!
    By the way, it KILLS to sleep on it the first couple days and move around and stuff.
    And it doesn't fully heal for a long time, plus it pusses and you can't cant change it for 2 or 3 months to be safe.
    If your ready for all that Do it!
    Cuz it looks AWSOMEE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bellybutton piercing [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! I really want to get my bellybutton pierced this fall, and am really excited to do so! My question is, does it hurt that bad? I mean, I cannot take pain, shots make me almost faint, but they don't even hurt, but I get myself so nervous! Has anyone here had their bellybutton pierced? Does...

I pierced my own bellybutton! [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I tired piercing my own belly button with out telling my parents. I decided not to keep it, so I am closing it up. The only thing is that I am worried about infections and that I will have to tell my parents if it gets ifnected. Is it normal for it to be a little painful today? Help! I...

I want my body pierced! [ 21 Answers ]

Ok, so here's the deal... I am 14 years old, and I'll be 15 in November I currently have 13 holes in my ears thanks to diff people that I have gotten to take me to get them My dad is set against piercings, but he is 57 years old, and listens to my grandmother like he's still a little kid, and...

I just got my tongue Pierced. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got my tongue pierced on the 15th and it doesn't hurt anymore. But today I discovered a bump in front of where the ring is and it was kind of transparent but then about an hour later the bump had turned yellowish and I don't know what it is or if its normal can somebody please let me know...

Bellybutton infection [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have any piercings, but I frequently have an infection inside my bellybotton. When I go to clean it out I can feel some discomfort all the way down my groin. Could it be a symptom of something else (prostrate, etc.)?

View more questions Search