Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beth-mk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Toshiba Projection can't get full cable picture only PIP
    I cannot get the full size picture on the TV - only PIP - through cable.

PS2 works fine when hooked up to this TV

It is a Toshiba Projection TP61F90

Thank You!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Do you have a Swap Button?
    Beth-mk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Yes... tried the SWAP - doesn't work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba TV has sound but no picture [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 yr old Toshiba 32 inch rear projection flat screen TV. Worked fine last night but today it has not picture, the sound works, I can change channels and hear the sound change, tried showing a DVD and still no picture. Tried the MENU option and still nothing shows on the screen.

Mitsubishi VS60603 sound, PIP, no picture [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have this TV which is about 7 years old. Recently, the picture no longer works (screen is blue). I tried a couple of hard resets but still the same issue. The sound, PIP, and the menu screen are fine, but if I leave it on for say 5 minutes, it shuts itself off as well. This all happened...

Sound but no Picture on Toshiba ZP38 series Television [ 1 Answers ]

Well here goes - the last couple of days the following has been happening Turn on tele and there is sound but the screen displays a myriad of colours that change shape continually and then shortly after the picture appears - this has progressively gotten worse over the last couple of days. Now...

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

How do I connect Toshiba VCR/DVD, Directv and TV (coax cable only) [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone assist me with connecting vcr/dvd combo, directv and TV? I have tried everything and I have had no success. The television has a coax cable. I tried connecting the vcr/dvd through the satellite and receive no sound or picture. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!

View more questions Search