Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellicrysler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Eviction process
    Hi

I live in Las Vegas NV and I am not sure what the laws are here in regards to the eviction process. I am a Tenant who has had a set back in my career. Our Landlords are giving us some time but I would like to know what the steps are in the eviction process. If you could please give me some idea, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Shelli Crysler
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 17, 2007, 12:46 PM
    You can check the sticky at the top of this form for Nevada laws. But generally, they have to serve you with a notice to vacate. That notice may give you anywhere from 3 days on up. If you do not leave, then they have to go to court for an eviction order. That may take a couple of weeks to get a court date.

If they are granted the eviction order you will still have a little time to vacate. Around 10 days. If you still haven't left they can throw you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VIrginia eviction law and process time [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I live in southwest virginia and I am in a situation where my landlord will not repair anything in my home and I am tired of it. I thought about just not paying rent and saving it up for a couple months so I can afford to rent a new place. I am concerned though as to how long it...

Eviction process in Kentucky [ 1 Answers ]

In Kentucky, how much time does a landlord have to give a tenant to move if they are being evicted.

Eviction process [ 4 Answers ]

After I have been served a three day notice and I still haven't paid the rent, do I still have an opportunity after that to pay the rent?

Virginia eviction process [ 8 Answers ]

Hi--I have been impressed with the quality of responses here, but I haven't seen something that describes my situation. I am a landlord in Virginia. I have a tenant (couple) with 9 months to go on a lease governed by VRLTA (payable on the 1st), but they have been paying rent late. With no rent...

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

View more questions Search