Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craftysherry49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Divorce and pending sexual assault case on husband
    1 yr ago my husband was inappropriate with my 14 yr old daughter, he was arrested and charged with 4th degree sexual assault and risk of injury, we were divorced in may... his criminal case is still pending... he never showed up for any of the divorce proceedings, I was given full custody of our 3 daughters, with no visitation on his part... my question?? since I have sole custody, and he has no visitation rights, can I move my children out of state...
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

Sep 15, 2007, 09:40 AM
    Unless your court order has a move away clause included and specifically states that you may not, or has a residence of the children stipulation that you need an order of the court or the other parents permission then you may move. Check your papers, you are more than likely fine to move. If you are unsure even after reviewing your court order you should probably be able to take it to a lawyer, have them check it over and let you know for free or at least very little.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Good Job! To often we see women on here trying to get back with the man that mistreated their children. It is a refreshing change to see someone standing up for their children. You deserve a pat on the back. I hope all goes well for you and your kids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitation regarding sexual assault [ 2 Answers ]

If I was assaulted in 1977, in Ontario, Canada, and in 1997 approx. the offender was charged/convicted (of a one year conditional sentence) criminally, has my statute of limitations regarding rape run out? In the civil law suit I'm now involved in, one of the defendants (being the Crown Attorney)...

Husband is getting sexual texts [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: My husband is getting sexual text messages on his cell. He was hiding his phone so I wouldn't catch on but one night when he was sleeping I was looking through his calls on the phone and all of a sudden a message came through that said "fXXX me!". I responded by saying "ok". I was pretty...

Probation court case pending [ 6 Answers ]

There is suppose to be a hearing on the east coast, about the validity Of probation on cases where probation is not mentioned in the charges. Is this case really in the court?

View more questions Search