Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trielephant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Apt lease
    How do I remove my name as a co-signer from a apartment lease??
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 05:28 AM
    You will have to get a signed Release from the landlord. Unless the tenant has been there awhile and vastly improved their credit this is unlikely to happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking lease (someone broke into apt) [ 4 Answers ]

This is about my sister in law. Last Sat, my sister in law woke up with a strange man trying to kiss her in her bed. She started screaming and he left. She called a neighbor who is also a close friend and the man was still on her balcony when she arrived. They started yelling at him and he...

Terminating lease as a co-tenant - roommate is staying in the apt. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My roommate and I signed a one-year lease that was scheduled to end May 31, 2007. Our lease stated that if we didn't give 30 days notice, the lease would automatically go month to month. Unfortunately, our relationship deteriorated due to lots of issues... her boyfriend basically moved in...

Fl Law on Breaking an Apt lease [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I wanted to find out what is the law in Florida when you have to break an apt lease upon purchase of a home? Is it mandatory to have to give a notice?

Can I break my Apt. Lease if I buy a home 40 miles away? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I live in a Camden apt. home. I am buying a house in Arlington and I live in Plano, Tx. About 40 miles away. I am moving for work. I have heard that since this is considered a "change of lifestyle". I will be able to break my lease and not have to pay any penalties. I contacted my leasing...

View more questions Search