Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveilovelucy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 04:45 AM
    Difficulty with achieving orgasims
    I am 48 years old,was molested as a very young child,and since becoming sexually active(age 18,OK 17 and a half) I have never been able to have an orgasm during sex by penile penetration,I have been through therapy for the sexual abuse,and my therapst told me that since I have been able to have orgasims by masturbating,I am not frigid,but I really get frustrated and even envious when friends tell me about multiple orgasims and even having orgasims from just kissing! I enjoy the act of making love but I really wish before I get too old to I want I sex anymore that I can have an orgasm while having intercourse,it is very frustraing,also if I do masturbate,I can only have one orgasm,can anyone shed some light on this, I mean is there some exercise (mental or physical) that I can do to help resolve this issue?
    Petunicorn99 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Honey your not alone. I can't help you too much but just to tell you your not alone. I posted some of the same thing, I don't feel anything when I'm entered. It's a tipical women problem. I can a sure you it has nothing to do with your earlyer Experiences.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 06:31 PM
    You're not supposed to have an orgasm when penetrated without your clitoris being stimulated. The clitoris is the seat of orgasms. That's not a "problem" -- it's how Mother Nature made us.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2007, 06:47 PM
    You need to keep experimenting until you find a position that make his penis rub against your clitoris. That seems to be what you are lacking in intercourse.
    darwinsmomma Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveilovelucy
    I am 48 years old,was molested as a very young child,and since becoming sexually active(age 18,ok 17 and a half) I have never been able to have an orgasim during sex by penile penetration,I have been through therapy for the sexual abuse,and my therapst told me that since I have been able to have orgasims by masturbating,I am not frigid,but I really get frustrated and even envious when friends tell me about multiple orgasims and even having orgasims from just kissing! I enjoy the act of making love but I really wish before I get too old to I want I sex anymore that I can have an orgasim while having intercourse,it is very frustraing,also if I do masturbate,I can only have one orgasim,can anyone shed some light on this, I mean is there some exercise (mental or physical) that I can do to help resolve this issue?!
    Yeah I have been there too. I just wonder if trust has something to do with it. I have always had trust issues with my exhusband. I think if I could have trusted him 100%, then maybe I could have let go and orgasmed. No matter what he or I did, I could never get there with him.
    CRAZYSPIKES27 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Sep 19, 2007, 02:18 AM
    When you exercise more you have more orgasims
    Its true the more I exercise the more horny I feel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficulty in breathing [ 10 Answers ]

I smoke, and drink large amounts of caffine. At night when I am trying to drift off to sleep I have a terrifying feeling.. on and off for the first hour, it feels like no air is going in my lungs and it feels like my heart stops for around 3 seconds, in response to this horrible feeling I gasp...

Problems with Orgasims [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and the one and only way that I can orgasm is from an old childhood method. No hand stimulation, vibrator, oral sex, intercourse can get me to orgasm. I have had a shocking number of partners and every one seems to think Im weird because I can't orgasm with them doing everything...

Orgasims [ 5 Answers ]

I am 39 years old and have a very hard time having an orgasm. I can only "masturbate" to achieve one and even that is in an "odd" way where I can't really touch my clitoreous directly but only indirectly. I was abused as a child at 13 and I Know this has something to do with it as my husband is a...

View more questions Search