Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alisha_jhnsn24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Pregnet test results
    I need to know if I take 2 home pregnet test and the results are positive but when I got to the doctor and take there test and it comes back negative what does that mean? Am I pregnet or not?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Did you get a urine test at the doctor? Or blood?

False positives are rare. If you got a blood test and it said negative, you need to go to the doctor to find out why an HPT picked up positive. There may be other things you need to discuss.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Whas it a blood test that you took? If it was you are not pregnant. Get you self a new digital pregnancy test. Take it in the morn and you will have your answer
    say jay Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Was there in your shoes once... with home pregnancy tests... took five of them at one point four were negative.. the fifth one read positive.. I did not believe the results and found that I was in fact pregnant.. would recommend that if your tests that you took were taking with urine that you do see your physician and have them test you by blood.. that is always 100 % accurate..
    veremo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 02:37 PM
    If my pregnet test cames 1 full red and the onther 1 pink is that I am pregnet ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test results no period [ 1 Answers ]

I have taken three pregnancy tests all show negative but my period is now ten days late. I do have a slightly abnormal cycle but is always normal for being abnormal,it has been 22 days since ovulation and sex. I am also experiencing a slightly clear discharge fromnipple when pressured is applied....

Confusing pregnancy test results [ 3 Answers ]

I am so confused. I am really hoping someone can help me. I had a + urine hcg but a - blood hcg. 2/3 HPT had a really faint 2nd line.. I mean really faint. 9 days late... yes no? Please help!

Preganancy Test Results During Menstrual [ 3 Answers ]

In some cases I've heard of woman getting their periods and still being preganant. Well my question is, if a young lady has been off her period for about 2 days and takes a preganancy test does her menstrual affect the results of the test?

Intrepreting Blood Test Results [ 1 Answers ]

I recently went to an urgent care center and received my test results in mail. I have high levels of "Bilirubin", "HDL Cholestrol" and "Glocose"--which is using a reference ingterval of 65-99. Can you gvie me some advice on what this means generally?

Blood Test Results [ 3 Answers ]

How can a blood test result for ANA be positive for 10 or more years and then become negative for the last year?

View more questions Search