Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lstrange Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Intrepreting Blood Test Results
    I recently went to an urgent care center and received my test results in mail. I have high levels of "Bilirubin", "HDL Cholestrol" and "Glocose"--which is using a reference ingterval of 65-99. Can you gvie me some advice on what this means generally?
    k1j14mom Posts: 108, Reputation: 6

Apr 29, 2007, 07:50 AM
    What exactly were you levels on this items. That will help determining what it means did the doctor not talk to you about this? If not I would give the office a call because if all of these are high I would say something is going on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can this drug interfere with the results of a blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you jesus helper. I have one more question. If I do happen to be pregnant, the night I would've conceived was the last time I have done cocaine. Would this lessen the chance of conception occurring and also will it have an affect on the result of the blood test if I am? (it being in my system...

Preganancy Test Results During Menstrual [ 3 Answers ]

In some cases I've heard of woman getting their periods and still being preganant. Well my question is, if a young lady has been off her period for about 2 days and takes a preganancy test does her menstrual affect the results of the test?

Showing syptoms but negative test results [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am about 25 yrs old and a mother of one. I have a question for anyone out there who has experience this particual situation. Just to start I am not on any kind of birthcontrol at all. Now I am about 4 days late and I am showing signs of pregnancy i.e... morning sickness, tender breast,...

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

Blood Test Results [ 3 Answers ]

How can a blood test result for ANA be positive for 10 or more years and then become negative for the last year?

View more questions Search