Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    springx1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Negative test results no period
    I have taken three pregnancy tests all show negative but my period is now ten days late.
    I do have a slightly abnormal cycle but is always normal for being abnormal,it has been 22 days since ovulation and sex.
    I am also experiencing a slightly clear discharge fromnipple when pressured is applied.
    Could I be pregnant and it be toearly to show up?
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 18, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Yes you could. You could also be stressing about it too and that might be holding your period back. I would go to the dr and get a blood test done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period;Negative test results;Could I be pregnant or not? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm very irregular,but sometimes it scares me and puts me in a not so good situation... I can honestly say that my husband & I have been trying to get pregnant for a while.I had my period on April 02,2007.I just missed it & I am very curious... Maybe I missed because I am irregular & it's supposed...

Showing syptoms but negative test results [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am about 25 yrs old and a mother of one. I have a question for anyone out there who has experience this particual situation. Just to start I am not on any kind of birthcontrol at all. Now I am about 4 days late and I am showing signs of pregnancy i.e... morning sickness, tender breast,...

Very Late Period/Negative Results [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped taking my birth control pills the first week of January 07. I had my normal January period, which started on February 2, 2007. Here it is March 22 and I have not had another period. I have taken several home pregnancy tests that have all come out negative. Only a couple were taken with...

Missed period-dark brown cloating-negative results [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to conceive, have been for the last 4 months. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle, this month 20 days after I started to have a dark brown discharge with small to medium size clots, with little cramping. It continued for 2 days. Should I be concerned? Is this break through bleeding? And...

Late period, negative results [ 2 Answers ]

So the last time I had my period was the end of December.. and I'm now 2 months late, which is VERY irregular for me. I'm usually every 28 days (give or take a day or two). I've been reading a million articles and posts with women who's period is abnormally late and the result most likely is...

View more questions Search