Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie302 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jul 24, 2007, 04:51 PM
    I feel so alone.
    :( I feel so alone. I fell for a married man as I posted a long time ago. Everyone told me he's a loser, but I fell in love with him. And nobody understands how I feel. I was with him 24/7 for a year. And then just one day its all gone. How am I supposed to deal with it. Am I supposed to wallow, cry all day. Or not think about it. Nobody wants to listen to me when I talked, so I keep it all in. and I cry when I'm alone. Then I think if I go on dates then I will feel better. So I set then up, then when it comes to that day. I cancel the date. Can anybody help me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 24, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Well, in dealing with the loss of a loved one either by break up or death, we have to go through a grieving process. It takes time.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 25, 2007, 10:54 AM
    My ex fiancé of 5 years broke up with me again. It's been over 5 months since she did this to me. The first 3 months were pretty bad. I cried a lot didn't wan't to go out stayed in my house (confort zone). Until you let go you will start to get better. I have, but it does get better. I still hurt but not as bad. It just takes time. Coming here to this site has helped me so much. But don't worry about dating heal yourself and get healthy. If this person does call leave him alone it will only delay the process.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 25, 2007, 11:06 AM
    SAB123 is right... losing someone hurts. And it seems like it will hurt forever and it does, but with time it starts to hurt less. Don't let him back into your life, because that will only make it harder to let go the secondtime around. Just try being with close friends and loved ones. They know you well and will know how to cheer you up.:)
    marie302 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 05:51 PM
    He keeps on calling and calling. But he doesn't talk. He plays music. Love songs and others. He uses different numbers all the time. Then he texts me all the time and I tell him to leave me alone but he stays he loves me and he wants to be with me. What do I do? Nobody knows that I was dating him expect for my aunt.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 26, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Don't answer and you need to change your cell number. By him doing this he will keep you emotionally down and you will never get over him. If this continues I would get a restraining order against him.
    Hole_in_the-Ground Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marie302
    :( I feel so alone. i fell for a married man as i posted a long time ago. everyone told me hes a loser, but i fell in love with him. and nobody understands how i feel. i was with him 24/7 for a year. and then just one day its all gone. How am i supposed to deal with it. am i supposed to wallow, cry all day. or not think about it. nobody wants to listen to me when i talked, so i keep it all in. and i cry when im alone. Then i think if i go on dates then i will feel better. So i set then up, then when it comes to that day. i cancel the date. can anybody help me.
    I wish I had the answer for you. I was married seven years. Best thing in my life. Then one day she decided DONE. Up and gone. Even before we divorced, she was seeing other people. Got pregnant. Called me after 1.5 years wanting to get back together. Her baby was only 4 months old and needed a father. So I agreed. From July until December, she led me to believe that we were going to make this work and I was to be the boy's father. He and I quickly bonded. And then, in December of last year, just before Christmas, but after she had gotten all the gifts and clothes she needed for her and the baby: she announced she was going back to the other guy... the bum who she wishes would die and who doesn't even love his other children, much less this little boy. I am totally grief-stricken. It hurts more than any other tragedy I have ever lived through. I was forgiving and loving and willing to be the man that the other guy refuses to be... but... to no avail. And I hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

Why I feel this way? [ 2 Answers ]

:( :confused: I am 20 years old this morning I felt really dizzy while I was getting out of bed and I felt as if I couldn't keep my balance now it happened again and I don't know why it is that I am feeling this way all of the sudden I feel real nasious and this is the first time that this ever...

I Feel so alone! [ 20 Answers ]

Im feeling so alone at the moment, I'm 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant and me and my partner have been having a few problems recently but we are getting back on track now. We both have a better understanding of each other. Only thing is my mum. She went nuts when I first told her was screaming at me...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

View more questions Search