Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WIFEY Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Why I feel this way?
    :( :confused: I am 20 years old this morning I felt really dizzy while I was getting out of bed and I felt as if I couldn't keep my balance now it happened again and I don't know why it is that I am feeling this way all of the sudden I feel real nasious and this is the first time that this ever happened to me! Why? My sister in law told me if I was pregnant but I don't think so, and as far as I am concern I am not diabetic!
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jun 6, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Could you please say how old you are and if you have been having other sympthoms or if your trying to get pregnant?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Are you diabetic and your blood sugar was too low? How long was it that you last ate some food?

You need to give some background here because no one can really give you the best answer until we know what is all going on with you. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

I Feel so alone! [ 20 Answers ]

Im feeling so alone at the moment, I'm 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant and me and my partner have been having a few problems recently but we are getting back on track now. We both have a better understanding of each other. Only thing is my mum. She went nuts when I first told her was screaming at me...

Does he feel at all? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfreind for about 3 months total, and he doesn't really like to show emotion at all. He kind of smirks sometimes but that's it pretty much, he has built a wall around his emotions because I think someone hurt him in the past but I'm not quite sure at all. I have...

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

View more questions Search