Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buckeyefan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Harbor Breeze- one speed- high
    I installed a remote controlled Harbor Breeze Triton fan last weekend. Fan worked great for a week, now suddenly the remote won't control the speed. You can push any of the three speed buttons on the remote but fan only runs at fast speed. When you press a different speed button you can hear the receiver receive the message but the speed doesn't change. Any suggestions on how to correct?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Take down fan, replace in package, return to store. Get money back. If you purchase another remote controlled fan, then repeat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze fan [ 6 Answers ]

I have a habor breeze flush mount fan that is 10 years old (I use it ALL the time) and it is making a lot of noice recently. Can there be something done to stop the noice? Can it be oiled in some way?

Harbor Breeze Fan [ 5 Answers ]

I recently installed a 52" Harbor Breeze ceiling fan and I hate it. It's terribly Loud the motor hums constantly. Does anyone have any suggestions or know Who the manufacturer is?

High-speed Cable/low Speed Operation [ 1 Answers ]

I had Time Warner Cable(TWC) Road Runner service(high-speed cable) installed recently on my Panasonic CF-47 Laptop. It turns out that it operates two times SLOWER than Dial-Up!! I have a W98 O/S. The High-speed cable into the computer measures normal(as measured by a super-tech with TWC). After he...

Harbor Breeze fan only has high speed [ 2 Answers ]

I have recenlty installed a new Harbor Breeze fan in the bedroom of our new house. After I installed it, everything worked as it should. I had three speeds when using the pull chain and the light switched on and off with the other. One day I had it on the lowest setting and I came back into the...

Harbor Breeze fan [ 3 Answers ]

Have a Harbor Breeze fan -Model AER52BP5LKRC - It has a 3 speed fan, lights w/ dimmer and a remote. The fan works fine with the remote. But the light only goes on and off - it won't dim. Is it wiring or the fan/lights?

View more questions Search