Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louz88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Constipation?
    I've been constipated for two weeks now... any ideas?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 28, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Natural - Dried apricots found at your local grocery in the produce section.

MiraLax is wonderful if you are in the US and it just came out OTC, a prescription is no longer required.

Also, increase your fiber intake as well as your water intake.
    SBowman Posts: 71, Reputation: 6

Jun 28, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Two weeks? Damn...

Fiber cereal - then get ready for a wild ride. Either that or ginseng tea. It makes you go poop.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Milk of Magnesia may help too. Tastes horrible, but it is a laxative without stimulant that is more natural, so it is less painful...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Avoid constipation from iron [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know how to avoid constipation while taking iron pills and is the liquid better I mean it is not going to give bad constipation like with the pills, thanks

3 year old with severe constipation [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old son who had a hernia repair about this time last year. (he was born with it) for the last few months he has had bouts of severe constipation and then the excretion of adult sized BMs (along with extreme pain and screaming) after several days of not going. At first we thought it...

Constipation [ 4 Answers ]

Help me I had sever constipation problem for long time what are medications and diet

Constipation in Child [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 8 Months old. He is suffering from constipation problem since he was 5 Months old. My doctor first prescribed: Sy. COLEX 1 Tee Spoon every evening. Later on my doctor changed the prescription to : Powder: Looz 1 Spoon every evening.:confused: My son is also suffering from...

View more questions Search