Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devesh1122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Constipation in Child
    My son is 8 Months old. He is suffering from constipation problem since he was 5 Months old.

My doctor first prescribed: Sy. COLEX 1 Tee Spoon every evening.

Later on my doctor changed the prescription to : Powder: Looz 1 Spoon every evening.:confused:

My son is also suffering from gasatic problem.:(

Need some cure.

:p
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2007, 07:10 AM
    You really need to see your baby's doctor again and explain what is going on. If you are unhappy with that doctor, you have the option of choosing another doctor. If your baby is suffering from a gastric problem as well as constipation, there is something more going on. I hope you can see your doctor as soon as possible. I would ask why has this been going on for the past three months and no imporovement? Good luck to you and your baby.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 07:37 AM
    I have to agree with Shy on this one. You need to get back with your pediatrician. I will even go one further and say that maybe you need to find a new one.

I, for one, do not feel comfortable giving advice of this nature regarding an infant. There could be many more problems of which we are unaware. Due to the child's age we could be damaging it's health by giving advice without knowing the child's full history and without doing a physical exam.

Please seek a second opinion regarding your child's health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Avoid constipation from iron [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know how to avoid constipation while taking iron pills and is the liquid better I mean it is not going to give bad constipation like with the pills, thanks

Constipation [ 4 Answers ]

Help me I had sever constipation problem for long time what are medications and diet

View more questions Search