Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bill97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Girlfriend wants 'time'
    I've been on and off with my girlfriend for the past 2.5 years, we've broken up 4-5 times during this time for many reasons. (cheating, fighting, me wanting time alone). Sounds pretty bad, but we had our good times. Recently we started fighting a lot and one night we mutually broke up duriing a big fight; I thought we would sort it out and be back together again.

Since then I've tried to get back together with her, however, she says she "wants time", it's killing me, we've hung out as friends and it's not going anywhere.. we have been broken up now for about a week. I told her I was thinking about moving on and she acts like she doesn't care, however she says if I hang out with a certain few girls she would never talk to me again.

Any suggestions?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 06:39 PM
    You both broke up. I think it is time to put this relationship out of its misery. Time to move on. This is just my opinion. There sounds to be lots of control issues and other things that just make this relationship bleak.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend needs time to herself away from me. [ 6 Answers ]

For about a year and a half I have been dating the most wonderful girl. Her and I have fallen in love and want to spend our lives together. However, recently, she and I have been tense. We've had several arguments in the past few weeks about absolutely nothing worth arguing over (i.e. I want to...

My girlfriend broke up because she needs time to herself. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and I have a question about a relationship problem. After 8 months of being together, my girlfriend has recently told me that she wants to break up. Our relationship was great and she has admitted that I was the best boyfriend she has ever had. However,...

Girlfriend says she loves me, but is not in love with me. Says she needs time alone? [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years has recently moved out, and she says that she loves me as a person, but is not in love with me anymore. We had only been living together for 2 months, and she has ended it. Before this, we were both madly in love. I thought she was the one, and she thought I was the...

Girlfriend needs a break/time to think it through [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, my girlfriend and I have been together for 6 months, but were arguing rather frequently for maybe the latter 3 months - recently she went for a 3-week long trip overseas and we argued again while she was there.. and when she came back (yesterday) she told me that she needed a break from the...

My girlfriend wants a break for some time. [ 105 Answers ]

Hi guys, I really have a problem and I really need your help. I was reading through some topics from people that had similar problems, but I think mine is different in a way. I was with this girl for almost 8 years. We had for 4 years long distance relationship, but we met every summer and Xmas...

View more questions Search